Error coming up

I changed the following code and this error is now popping up:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Framebuffer doesn’t have any renderbuffers attached.

[java]

Main app = new Main();

AppSettings settings=new AppSettings(true);

settings.setWidth(1024);

settings.setHeight(768);

settings.setFullscreen(true);

app.setShowSettings(false);

app.setSettings(settings);

app.start();

[/java]

The edit is not showing up. Anyways, I forgot to say that if I make app.setShowSettings to true, and run from there, everything works fine.

Maybe if you switch the setshowsettings with setsettings:

[java]

app.setSettings(settings);

app.setShowSettings(false);

[/java]

instead of

[java]app.setShowSettings(false);

app.setSettings(settings);[/java]

Same problem :confused: However, when I make Fullscreen mode to false, everything works fine. I will try and re-install the graphics driver. The following is appearing in the log, and the last time it came up, it was a driver problem.

INFO: Uniform m_VertexColor is not declared in shader [ShaderSource[name=Common/MatDefs/Misc/Unshaded.vert, defines, type=Vertex], ShaderSource[name=Common/MatDefs/Misc/Unshaded.frag, defines, type=Fragment]].

@memonick said:
The edit is not showing up. Anyways, I forgot to say that if I make app.setShowSettings to true, and run from there, everything works fine.

when u make a topic, theres a "edit topic" at the top right

Oh, I looked for it near the ‘rate this post’ buttons.

Updated the driver, problem persisting. Anyone else has any solutions? :confused:

Are you sure your card supports this full screen mode? It 1024x768 listed when you use the app settings display and set it to fullscreen?

Yeah. When I use:

[java]settings.setFullscreen(true);[/java]

It crashes. When I enable settings display and set Fullscreen from there, it works fine.

EDIT: This is the last line in the log whenever it crashes:

INFO: Uniform m_VertexColor is not declared in shader [ShaderSource[name=Common/MatDefs/Misc/Unshaded.vert, defines, type=Vertex], ShaderSource[name=Common/MatDefs/Misc/Unshaded.frag, defines, type=Fragment]].

Java Result: -1073741819

Just to make sure, fullscreen at 1024x768 works fine then, yeah?

Only if I select it from the Settings Display. If I set the settings from he code, whenever I use fullscreen, it crashes.

Try setting the bit depth manually too maybe. Try making sure you set all values that have an equivalent UI element in the screen.

I’m pretty sure jME is screwing with me :confused: When I clean and build, and run the jar file, it works well.

I set the bit depth to 16, and it ran for a few seconds and then crashed.