Error creating new scence in JmonkeyPlatform

To save me retyping it all again,this is the tweet i sent to the jme twitter,who told me to make a thread here -

@jmonkeyengine when using the jmonkeyplatform,trying to create a new scence, it goes through the scence making gui part,naming it and stuff all works fine,but after clicking finishs, it says error opening test.j30,and in the output it says Cannot locate resource: C:/Users/jack/Documents/jMonkeyProjects/Olmypus/src/me/jack/olympus/Characters/test.j3o,but when I go to that file location,the .j30 is there,any ideas why this is not working? using windows 7 64-bit thanks for the help :smiley:

Anyone here know my problem?

The file is not found. Check for capitalization. LettersAreImportant be it in the path or the name of the file.

madjack said:
The file is not found. Check for capitalization. LettersAreImportant be it in the path or the name of the file.

when I go to the location given by the error,the test.j30 exists,and if i copy and paste the whole path,windows trys to open the test.j3o file,so the file is there and the path is right

Could you give us some code where you try to load that file please? I would use the asset path if I were you… but that depends on how you do things and your setup.

madjack said:
Could you give us some code where you try to load that file please? I would use the asset path if I were you... but that depends on how you do things and your setup.

Im not doing it in code,its when creating a new scence file in the jmonkeyplatform i get this error

Ah I see.

Well then you’ll have to wait either for @normen or someone who uses the SceneComposer as I don’t and have no clue how it works. Sorry.

Just seeing this post now, you create the scene file in the source directory, create it in the assets directory.