Error in the first try: dependencies issue

I think I already add all JAR/folder of the dependencies. Then try the full source example. I got this error:
Uncaught exception thron in Thread{LWJGL Renderer Thread, 5, main] NoClassDefFoundError: org/slf4j/LoggerFactory
I use OS: Windows 10 CPU: AMD fx 4100 Graphic card: AMD radeon r7 series 240
What seems the problem? please help.

Did Zay ES libraries appear in your project/Libraries section in IDE?

It’s not an lwjgl issue… it’s a ‘missing jar that some dependency requires’ issue.

And on that we’d need to know a lot more about how your project is setup to help.

Edit: just noticed this is in the Lemur group so I guess you have Lemur… but you should check the getting started page because you are missing dependencies that are specifically mentioned there.

sorry. I just made ridiculous mistake by downloding guava-master not guava jar. however now I got this error:

Uncaught exception thrown in Thread[LWJGL Renderer Thread, 5, main] RuntimeException: Groovy scripting engine not available.

Since I think groovy is not a must, its a bit confusing me.

Edit: I add to project library: Lemur-javadoc.jar , Lemur.jar, guava-20.0.jar , and slf4j-api-1.7.21.jar . I did it right? plus, I installed groovy with windows installer.

You need the groovy-all.jar in your dependencies if you want to use the styling language of Lamur. And if you are loading the default styles then you definitely need the styling language.

I see. Noob question, where or how I can get that groovy-all.jar ? I still can’t find in the extracted .zip file. Maybe im going to take a look again.

Well, I’m making a lot of assumptions…

But assuming you got:
https://dl.bintray.com/groovy/maven/apache-groovy-binary-2.4.7.zip

From here:
http://www.groovy-lang.org/download.html

And then unzipped it…

Then in the embeddable folder there should be a groovy-all-2.4.7.jar

Do you know how to search for files in subdirectories?

Yes, I think I know how to search a file. Maybe I am too lazy so didn’t cross in my mind to search it. I was just guessing it in a folder and give up. Sorry, and thanks for the help. Let me try again after this short vacation to the neighbor city.

Still hit a wall. I got this error : Uncaught exception thrown in Thread[LWJGL Renderer Thread, 5, main] NoSuchMethodError: com.jme3.renderer.ViewPort.getScenes()Lcom/jme3/util/SafeArrayList;
I don’t what’s the problem. please help.

What version of JME are you running?

What version of Lemur are you running?