Error when attempting to import Blender Model

I was trying to import a blender model to .j3o format, and I got this error after the project destination step:
[java]java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Called DataObject.find on null
at org.openide.loaders.DataObject.find(DataObject.java:517)
[catch] at com.jme3.gde.modelimporter.ImportModel.copyModel(ImportModel.java:158)
at com.jme3.gde.modelimporter.ImportModel.access$000(ImportModel.java:53)
at com.jme3.gde.modelimporter.ImportModel$1.run(ImportModel.java:92)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)[/java]
Could someone please help me with this problem?
-Eric
EDIT: There was also a error message that said:
Cannot create folder C: in [Folder path where I chose to save the .j3o]

You seem to have some user rights issues. Like you created the project as admin and now try to open / edit it as a normal user or so. What version of the SDK are you using?
The content of this post is meant to be read as a straight information or question without an implicit dismissive stance or interest in having the other party feel offended unless there’s emotes that hint otherwise or there’s an increased use of exclamation marks and all-capital words.

The user I created the project with is the one I am accessing it with; an administrator.
I’m using Java SE Development Kit 7 Update 15 (64 bit).
I tried running the jME SDK as an administrator, but it gave the same error.

It cannot create a folder in the project assets folder, so thats bad.
The content of this post is meant to be read as a straight information or question without an implicit dismissive stance or interest in having the other party feel offended unless there’s emotes that hint otherwise or there’s an increased use of exclamation marks and all-capital words.

Do you know how to fix the problem?
I’m coding the project in Eclipse, so I’m just using the SDK to import models to .j3o format.

Not really, no. Maybe eclipse has a lock on that folder?

No, I have a separate project folder dedicated to the project.

No idea, you’re the one sitting in front of your computer and you have as much information as I do.