Error while building in netbeans 6.5

I’m currently using a snapshot jar from google and keep running into problems when I try to build my project with the jme lib.

I must say that I found this link, but sadly it didn’t work for me as I changed my encoding to windows 1252 but the same problem persists :slight_smile:

Any ideas?

init:
deps-jar:
init:
deps-jar:
Compiling 10 source files to C:YawnYawnCommonbuildclasses
C:jMEjME_2.0.jar(com/jme/math/Line.java):62: duplicate class: com.jme.scene.Line
public class Line extends Geometry {
       ^
C:jMEjME_2.0.jar(com/jme/bounding/BoundingCapsule.java):38: cannot access com.jme.math.Line
bad class file: C:jMEjME_2.0.jar(com/jme/math/Line.java)
file does not contain class com.jme.math.Line
Please remove or make sure it appears in the correct subdirectory of the classpath.
import com.jme.math.Line;
                   ^
BUILD FAILED (total time: 1 second)

Thats really odd…

Wanna just zip up your whole netbeans project and send it over here?

Hmmm… this might be a problem, since the whole project is 2 megs or so :slight_smile: I could email it to you?

just put it onto a hosting site and post a link…

(something like http://www.mediafire.com/ )

Here you go :slight_smile:

Thanks for your time, by the way ^^

The problem is how you are importing the libraries, each of your jME jars is followed by a hyphen then number; when I pointed the projects to just a single jar file everything seemed fine…

I am having problem in netbeans 6.5 it seems I am missing libs… a bunch of them :confused: I could really use some help not really new to coding but this one is getting me I never opened a project via svn before could someone help me?