Failure to import with no error?

Hey,

I’m having some experiences with models where they fail to import but no error is given. This has happened a few times, but here is one example:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/23630089/seating_chair.blend

I’m using the nightly build.

From my experience, nightly is totally busted with regards to blender importer. It fails for everything I try and it’s not a problem with the models because I can load them fine in code.

It’s a pain because nightly builds have been busted for a while and there is no ETA on a fix.

…this is why I started Script Monkey actually, so that I could import models outside of the SDK but with some control. I just haven’t gotten to saving them yet.

1 Like
@pspeed said: From my experience, nightly is totally busted with regards to blender importer. It fails for everything I try and it's not a problem with the models because I can load them fine in code.

It’s a pain because nightly builds have been busted for a while and there is no ETA on a fix.

…this is why I started Script Monkey actually, so that I could import models outside of the SDK but with some control. I just haven’t gotten to saving them yet.

Ah great! Tyvm for the info! :).
And just seen Script Monkey now. Amazing!