(February 2018) Monthly WIP screenshot thread

Sorry, it only has a cuisinart. Haven’t added hyper jets to it yet.

3 Likes

Just in case, you do have an auxiliary fuel door inside the cab, right?

One fast screenshot:

18 Likes

After reading books about blender, reading tutorials and documentations about jme3, I make a quick program that I made within one day. I mean, it’s my best fps game I’ve made in a while, so hey, give me some credit.

I’m really new to jME3 but I love the engine and I hope to use it further along in the future. :smiley:

18 Likes

Nice! Great work for one day.

Now you just gotta put another day’s worth of work into it, and then you can pretend you made if for any game jam that comes up. :smiley:

3 Likes

BigBanana now has 4-way navigation and provides a cheap remap gui.

Feel free to check the sample application

4 Likes

Playing with colors on textures and backround. Which picture do you like more?

Old screenshot.

New screenshot.

11 Likes

Yes.

4 Likes

New one.
@MoffKalast You just had to, didn’t you? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Runs on android, shots taken on desktop^^

8 Likes

Definitely the new one :grinning:

2 Likes

The second one definitely. Question though. What is that brown line marking the horizon there?

2 Likes

Thank, I like the new one too.

What is that brown line marking the horizon there?

The sides of skybox are 51% blue and 49% brown. Bottom is full brown. I want it to look like ground in the distance. You can easily look what is under you and it would be a bit weird if you see sky under your legs. I think I should draw brown part a bit below. :smiley:

Ohhhh ok. That makes sense.

The sky boxes I’ve seen usually put mountains or hills in the distance. I don’t know if that’d work given your art style unless you went with a sort of Norwegian minimalist mountain style like the below sample. But use your colours and maybe make them sharper.

3 Likes

This comunity always give me the best ideas. Love you guys! :heart:

3 Likes

Hello dear monkeys,

for my horror game I am currently playing around with some light settings and effects that come with jME :slight_smile:

I hope you like it!

Best regards
Domenic :slight_smile:

24 Likes

I’m thinking of starting a series of short movies taken during development.
Here is a first one, it shows a short fight with barely balanced mobs.

10 Likes

Hah you know the way you have this set up that the entire team of 4 people moves as one very much reminds me of those animation sequences in monthy python and the holy grail…

The ice golem has been slain!

And there was much rejoycing… :triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post:

2 Likes

Such games are called ‘blobbers’ because here we have 4-headed 8-handed blob :slight_smile:

3 Likes