FindUsages and Goto Source

Hello,

The jME SDK doesn’t work anymore with the Goto Source on the jME libraries. I don’t know if this is on my end, but I’ve tried unistalling without luck.

In the Node class, for example, I Control+Click on extends Spatial,but it won’t go to the Spatial source class. I’m pretty sure this used to work about 4 months ago, but since then, this has stopped working.

Also, is there a way I could configure to FindUsages also search in the source of the libraries? I think this used to work also, but I cannot get this to work anymore. For example, I’d like to FindUsages of Node.updateLogicalState(tpf) and find out that it’s being used by SimpleApplication class.

i don’t think i’ve ever been able to use the “goto source” feature twice, it works once, but not again. The only way I can do that is from the svn build I did. Otherwise I would just type Spatial in my current project, import the project, and go to the source from there.

Hm I can’t really reproduce this, when I right-click a class or method name of the jme library I can always go to source…?

@normen said:
Hm I can't really reproduce this, when I right-click a class or method name of the jme library I can always go to source..?

Likewise... if it's for a class that the source exists then it takes me there. Actually, it takes me there for classes without source, too, but they just show empty methods.

Well, this doesn’t work here. I have default setup for libraries, but it doesn’t lead me to source :confused: