Fix to MilkToJme on convert

I just commited a fix to MilkToJme so that it uses the JmeBinaryWriter instead of BinaryExporter. This allowed for files that were converted with MilkToJme to be loaded then with the JmeBinaryReader without getting an IOException with this description: Binary Header doesn't match.

Yeah, in fact all of the conversion classes have been updated to export to the new format… not just Milk.

http://www.jmonkeyengine.com/jmeforum/index.php?topic=3396.msg26480#msg26480

So I don't think it's a good idea to go back and forth like this with commits, till there's some clarity on this. Why the old classes had to be overwritten (MilkToJme2 anyone?) I'm not sure, but practically all the tests are broken now, not to mention people's code, and I don't think that's such a good thing. (however I'm off to bed now).

I agree in principle, I just needed the fix to continue with my development and figured there may be others that could use it. I'll refrain from further checkins without first checking. Sorry.

Wow, yes, don't make a change to CVS just because you need it locally… make your change locally and keep it there. There is a reason these changes are being made.

Ok, ok! Stop b***h slapping me.  :’( I’ve been out of the loop for a bit. I’ll be sure to put stuff I find on the bug tracker first.

I don't think there was any "b***h slapping" occurring, just mojo reiterating what llama had stated.  Just the other day someone where I work responded to an e-mail to the whole company and thought it was just going back to the originator, but the accidental "Reply to All" made some information public knowledge that I don't think he wanted made public knowledge.

Just wanted to share that to make you realize that this is nothing in comparison to what this other person is feeling…if they even stay working here. :-p

darkfrog

Ok… let’s stop. I was just kidding with mojo. It’s called hyperbole …  Anyhow, my wrist was slapped appropriately.

(Whee!)

My bad… :cry:

(see, frogs can cry too!)