[FIXED] New jME2 Installation Trouble On Netbeans

Greetings,

I am new to jME and recently decided to download the SVN repo via Netbeans 6.7.1. I was able to successfully compile the source and register the libraries using Maven without any problems. I created a new project, and as per the instructions for Netbeans 6.1 and created the compile and run libraries. The problem I am having now is that the demo project is configured with those libraries, but it claims that the jME packages cannot be found:

init:
deps-clean:
Deleting directory C:UsersSeanDocumentsNetBeansProjectsjME2jME2jME2TestApplicationbuild
clean:
init:
deps-jar:
Created dir: C:UsersSeanDocumentsNetBeansProjectsjME2jME2jME2TestApplicationbuildclasses
Created dir: C:UsersSeanDocumentsNetBeansProjectsjME2jME2jME2TestApplicationbuildempty
Compiling 1 source file to C:UsersSeanDocumentsNetBeansProjectsjME2jME2jME2TestApplicationbuildclasses
C:UsersSeanDocumentsNetBeansProjectsjME2jME2jME2TestApplicationsrcjme2testapplicationMain.java:7: package com.jme.app does not exist
import com.jme.app.SimpleGame;
1 error
C:UsersSeanDocumentsNetBeansProjectsjME2jME2jME2TestApplicationnbprojectbuild-impl.xml:363: The following error occurred while executing this line:
C:UsersSeanDocumentsNetBeansProjectsjME2jME2jME2TestApplicationnbprojectbuild-impl.xml:168: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details.
BUILD FAILED (total time: 0 seconds)

I am at a total loss on how to fix this, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Sean

I fixed the problem. I think this issue is going to come up a lot for Netbeans 6.7.1 users. Can someone please add this to the wiki?

1. Edit Pom.xml, you must add scope and systempath to every dependency. For example:

<dependency>
            <groupId>org.lwjgl</groupId>
            <artifactId>lwjgl</artifactId>
            <version>${lwjgl.version}</version>
            <scope>system</scope>
            <systemPath>${basedir}/lib/lwjgl/lwjgl.jar</systemPath>
        </dependency>

2. You must setup jME2-Compile to point to:
Class Path: jME2_SVN/bin/classes
Sources: jME2_SVN/src
Docs: jME2_SVN/bin/site/apidocs

Viola, everything except running the jME projects to see the tests work now.
I hope this might help someone else in the same pedicament.