Fnt ClassLoader Error

So i am having an error for 2 days now, that i cant fix it :frowning:
I already found a User in the Forum asking for the exact same thing, but no solution.
http://hub.jmonkeyengine.org/forum/topic/trouble-running-jmonkey-demo-through-a-classloader-call/
Error:
Exception in thread ā€œLWJGL Renderer Threadā€ java.lang.IllegalStateException: No loader registered for type ā€œfntā€
at com.jme3.asset.ImplHandler.aquireLoader(ImplHandler.java:199)
at com.jme3.asset.DesktopAssetManager.loadAsset(DesktopAssetManager.java:266)
at com.jme3.asset.DesktopAssetManager.loadFont(DesktopAssetManager.java:365)
at com.jme3.app.SimpleApplication.loadGuiFont(SimpleApplication.java:178)
at com.jme3.app.SimpleApplication.initialize(SimpleApplication.java:186)
at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay.initInThread(LwjglAbstractDisplay.java:130)
at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay.run(LwjglAbstractDisplay.java:207)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Steps to reproduce:
Create a new project, then do the following:

Right-click your project and select "Properties"
Select "Libraries" on the left
Select the "jme3-libraries" entry and press "remove".
This library package contains all libraries for jME3 and is quite large.
Press the "Add Library" button
Select the "jme3-libraries-lwjgl-minimum" library
Clean, Build and Run the project...

Then i upload everything to my IIS MVS and run itā€¦ after a while this error occures, what can i do?

Add the ā€œcore pluginsā€ library.

if you check out my server: http://h2107619.stratoserver.net/ you can see that nothing changedā€¦

I have added the jm3-libraries-plugins - jME3-plugins.jar to my Libraries, however that did not help.

Here is the complete Console output:

Java Plug-in 10.25.2.17
Using JRE version 1.7.0_25-b17 Java HotSpotā„¢ Client VM
User home directory = C:\Users\Jonas

c: clear console window
f: finalize objects on finalization queue
g: garbage collect
h: display this help message
l: dump classloader list
m: print memory usage
o: trigger logging
q: hide console
r: reload policy configuration
s: dump system and deployment properties
t: dump thread list
v: dump thread stack
x: clear classloader cache
0-5: set trace level to <n>

CacheEntry[http://h2107619.stratoserver.net/lwjgl_util_applet.jar]: updateAvailable=true,lastModified=Sun Jul 21 23:07:23 CEST 2013,length=40191
Missing Permissions manifest attribute for: http://h2107619.stratoserver.net/lwjgl_util_applet.jar
Missing Codebase manifest attribute for: http://h2107619.stratoserver.net/lwjgl_util_applet.jar
CacheEntry[http://crl.thawte.com/ThawtePremiumServerCA.crl]: updateAvailable=true,lastModified=Sun Jul 21 11:10:34 CEST 2013,length=19662
Missing Permissions manifest attribute for: http://h2107619.stratoserver.net/lwjgl_util_applet.jar
Missing Codebase manifest attribute for: http://h2107619.stratoserver.net/lwjgl_util_applet.jar
CacheEntry[http://h2107619.stratoserver.net/lzma.jar]: updateAvailable=true,lastModified=Sun Jul 21 23:07:23 CEST 2013,length=9296
Missing Permissions manifest attribute for: http://h2107619.stratoserver.net/lzma.jar
Missing Codebase manifest attribute for: http://h2107619.stratoserver.net/lzma.jar
Missing Permissions manifest attribute for: http://h2107619.stratoserver.net/lzma.jar
Missing Codebase manifest attribute for: http://h2107619.stratoserver.net/lzma.jar
null
null
Jul 21, 2013 11:28:42 PM com.jme3.system.JmeDesktopSystem initialize
INFO: Running on jMonkeyEngine 3.0.0 Beta
Jul 21, 2013 11:28:43 PM com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglCanvas$GLCanvas addNotify
INFO: EDT: Creating OGL thread.
Jul 21, 2013 11:28:43 PM com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglCanvas$GLCanvas addNotify
INFO: EDT: Telling OGL to create display ā€¦
applet:init
applet:start
Jul 21, 2013 11:28:43 PM com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay run
INFO: Using LWJGL 2.8.4
Jul 21, 2013 11:28:43 PM com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglCanvas makePbufferAvailable
INFO: OGL: Pbuffer has been created
Jul 21, 2013 11:28:43 PM com.jme3.renderer.lwjgl.LwjglRenderer initialize
INFO: Caps: [FrameBuffer, FrameBufferMRT, FrameBufferMultisample, TextureMultisample, OpenGL20, OpenGL21, OpenGL30, OpenGL31, OpenGL32, ARBprogram, GLSL100, GLSL110, GLSL120, GLSL130, GLSL140, GLSL150, VertexTextureFetch, TextureArray, TextureBuffer, FloatTexture, FloatColorBuffer, FloatDepthBuffer, PackedFloatTexture, SharedExponentTexture, PackedFloatColorBuffer, TextureCompressionLATC, NonPowerOfTwoTextures, MeshInstancing, VertexBufferArray, Multisample, PackedDepthStencilBuffer]
Jul 21, 2013 11:28:43 PM com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglContext printContextInitInfo
INFO: Adapter: aticfx64
Jul 21, 2013 11:28:43 PM com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglContext printContextInitInfo
INFO: Driver Version: null
INFO: Vendor: ATI Technologies Inc.
INFO: OpenGL Version: 4.2.12217 Compatibility Profile Context 12.104.0.0
INFO: Renderer: AMD Radeon HD 6900 Series
INFO: GLSL Ver: 4.20
Jul 21, 2013 11:28:43 PM com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglTimer <init>
INFO: Timer resolution: 1.000 ticks per second
Jul 21, 2013 11:28:44 PM com.jme3.asset.DesktopAssetManager <init>
INFO: DesktopAssetManager created.
Jul 21, 2013 11:28:44 PM com.jme3.renderer.Camera <init>
INFO: Camera created (W: 1.000, H: 1.000)
Jul 21, 2013 11:28:44 PM com.jme3.renderer.Camera <init>
INFO: Camera created (W: 1.000, H: 1.000)
Jul 21, 2013 11:28:44 PM com.jme3.audio.lwjgl.LwjglAudioRenderer initInThread
INFO: AudioRenderer supports 64 channels
INFO: Audio effect extension version: 1.0
INFO: Audio max auxilary sends: 4
Exception in thread ā€œLWJGL Renderer Threadā€ java.lang.IllegalStateException: No loader registered for type ā€œfntā€
at com.jme3.asset.ImplHandler.aquireLoader(ImplHandler.java:199)
at com.jme3.asset.DesktopAssetManager.loadAsset(DesktopAssetManager.java:266)
at com.jme3.asset.DesktopAssetManager.loadFont(DesktopAssetManager.java:365)
at com.jme3.app.SimpleApplication.loadGuiFont(SimpleApplication.java:178)
at com.jme3.app.SimpleApplication.initialize(SimpleApplication.java:186)
at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay.initInThread(LwjglAbstractDisplay.java:130)
at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay.run(LwjglAbstractDisplay.java:207)

To provide you with some more information, i have the exact same error if i create a blank project and add ALL available Libā€™s to my project.(It grows to approx 50mb then) It appears to be a problem with my jmonkey installation and not a problem with librarys at allā€¦

this really bugs me because i already did a clean installation in the process of fixing thisā€¦

@jack99 said: So i am having an error for 2 days now, that i cant fix it :( I already found a User in the Forum asking for the exact same thing, but no solution. http://hub.jmonkeyengine.org/forum/topic/trouble-running-jmonkey-demo-through-a-classloader-call/

Are you also doing yours through a separate classloader like in that post?

No i dont.

I dont do anthing but create a blank project and try to run it as an embedded app. It fails due to the error mentioned.
I can run my App as a Web-Start via the server or locally, it just wont work embedded in the browser, damn :frowning:

Also i noticed a refactoring bug that makes me unable to rename my Source Packages. When i rightclick on my ā€œmygameā€ Source Package and refactor-rename it, i get the ā€œClass not foundā€ error later on. However i might create a diffrent thread for that later on. Right now i have the problem that i cant get a basic game to work as a web-app.

Thank you for your time.

I dont know what to do anymore and i cant find any help. I consider reinstalling my operating system at this point, i really need that application to workā€¦ i spend 1-2 monthes of spare time and now i fail at deployingā€¦

I uploaded a blank project, created with my SDK. You can find the applet in the dist folder as usual and all the soruces are also included. If you need any more informations, just ask, i dont know what else i could provide you with. i just want to make some progress on this.

Complete Sources with builded Applet in Dist folder:
http://uploaded.net/file/hqo1mrbv

(i also noticed another bug. In the case you click on the ā€œMobileā€ tab in the project propertys and cancel the fileopen dlg, all changes you made to other propertys wont be saved if you close the property window. also you get a nullpointer exception then)

Hi again, i still have not made any progress atall.
However i noticed, i cannot even start the http://jmonkeyengine.org/demo/applet/ ā€¦ it aborts with the same error

I have installed:
Java 7 Update 25
Javaā„¢ 6 Update 33 (64-bit)
Javaā„¢ SE Development Kit 6 Update 33 (64-bit)
JavaFX 2.2.25 (64-bit)

I am on a Windows 7 Professional 64 bit OS, my JMonkeyEnigne SDK says the following in the About Tab:

Product Version: jMonkeyEngine SDK 3.0RC2
Java: 1.6.0_33; Java HotSpotā„¢ 64-Bit Server VM 20.8-b03
System: Windows 7 version 6.1 running on amd64; Cp1252; de_DE (jmonkeyplatform)
User directory: C:\Users\Jonas\AppData\Roaming.jmonkeyplatform\3.0RC2
Cache directory: C:\Users\Jonas\AppData\Roaming.jmonkeyplatform\3.0RC2\var\cache

I have no clue whats going on.

Is anyone so kind and uploads a basic game application with the dist folder that contains a once build Applet? So i can play arround with that and see if it works on my ISS-Server or on any other Machines? Thank youā€¦

Here is what the Console says:

Java Plug-in 10.25.2.17 Using JRE version 1.7.0_25-b17 Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM User home directory = C:\Users\Jonas ---------------------------------------------------- c: clear console window f: finalize objects on finalization queue g: garbage collect h: display this help message l: dump classloader list m: print memory usage o: trigger logging q: hide console r: reload policy configuration s: dump system and deployment properties t: dump thread list v: dump thread stack x: clear classloader cache 0-5: set trace level to <n> ---------------------------------------------------- cache: Initialize resource manager: com.sun.deploy.cache.ResourceProviderImpl@1584be7 security: property package.access value sun.,com.sun.xml.internal.,com.sun.imageio.,com.sun.istack.internal.,com.sun.jmx.,com.sun.proxy.,com.sun.org.apache.bcel.internal.,com.sun.org.apache.regexp.internal.,com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.,com.sun.org.apache.xpath.internal.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.extensions.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.lib.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.res.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.templates.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.utils.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xslt.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.cmdline.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.compiler.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.util.,com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.res.,com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.serializer.utils.,com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.utils.,com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.security.,com.sun.org.glassfish.,org.jcp.xml.dsig.internal.,com.sun.java.accessibility. security: property package.access new value sun.,com.sun.xml.internal.,com.sun.imageio.,com.sun.istack.internal.,com.sun.jmx.,com.sun.proxy.,com.sun.org.apache.bcel.internal.,com.sun.org.apache.regexp.internal.,com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.,com.sun.org.apache.xpath.internal.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.extensions.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.lib.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.res.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.templates.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.utils.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xslt.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.cmdline.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.compiler.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.util.,com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.res.,com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.serializer.utils.,com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.utils.,com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.security.,com.sun.org.glassfish.,org.jcp.xml.dsig.internal.,com.sun.java.accessibility.,com.sun.javaws,com.sun.deploy,com.sun.jnlp security: property package.definition value sun.,com.sun.xml.internal.,com.sun.imageio.,com.sun.istack.internal.,com.sun.jmx.,com.sun.proxy.,com.sun.org.apache.bcel.internal.,com.sun.org.apache.regexp.internal.,com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.,com.sun.org.apache.xpath.internal.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.extensions.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.lib.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.res.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.templates.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.utils.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xslt.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.cmdline.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.compiler.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.util.,com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.res.,com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.serializer.utils.,com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.utils.,com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.security.,com.sun.org.glassfish.,org.jcp.xml.dsig.internal.,com.sun.java.accessibility. security: property package.definition new value sun.,com.sun.xml.internal.,com.sun.imageio.,com.sun.istack.internal.,com.sun.jmx.,com.sun.proxy.,com.sun.org.apache.bcel.internal.,com.sun.org.apache.regexp.internal.,com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.,com.sun.org.apache.xpath.internal.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.extensions.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.lib.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.res.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.templates.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.utils.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xslt.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.cmdline.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.compiler.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.util.,com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.res.,com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.serializer.utils.,com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.utils.,com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.security.,com.sun.org.glassfish.,org.jcp.xml.dsig.internal.,com.sun.java.accessibility.,com.sun.javaws,com.sun.deploy,com.sun.jnlp security: property package.access value sun.,com.sun.xml.internal.,com.sun.imageio.,com.sun.istack.internal.,com.sun.jmx.,com.sun.proxy.,com.sun.org.apache.bcel.internal.,com.sun.org.apache.regexp.internal.,com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.,com.sun.org.apache.xpath.internal.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.extensions.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.lib.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.res.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.templates.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.utils.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xslt.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.cmdline.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.compiler.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.util.,com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.res.,com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.serializer.utils.,com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.utils.,com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.security.,com.sun.org.glassfish.,org.jcp.xml.dsig.internal.,com.sun.java.accessibility.,com.sun.javaws,com.sun.deploy,com.sun.jnlp security: property package.access new value sun.,com.sun.xml.internal.,com.sun.imageio.,com.sun.istack.internal.,com.sun.jmx.,com.sun.proxy.,com.sun.org.apache.bcel.internal.,com.sun.org.apache.regexp.internal.,com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.,com.sun.org.apache.xpath.internal.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.extensions.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.lib.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.res.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.templates.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.utils.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xslt.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.cmdline.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.compiler.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.util.,com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.res.,com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.serializer.utils.,com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.utils.,com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.security.,com.sun.org.glassfish.,org.jcp.xml.dsig.internal.,com.sun.java.accessibility.,com.sun.javaws,com.sun.deploy,com.sun.jnlp,org.mozilla.jss security: property package.definition value sun.,com.sun.xml.internal.,com.sun.imageio.,com.sun.istack.internal.,com.sun.jmx.,com.sun.proxy.,com.sun.org.apache.bcel.internal.,com.sun.org.apache.regexp.internal.,com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.,com.sun.org.apache.xpath.internal.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.extensions.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.lib.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.res.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.templates.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.utils.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xslt.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.cmdline.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.compiler.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.util.,com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.res.,com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.serializer.utils.,com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.utils.,com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.security.,com.sun.org.glassfish.,org.jcp.xml.dsig.internal.,com.sun.java.accessibility.,com.sun.javaws,com.sun.deploy,com.sun.jnlp security: property package.definition new value sun.,com.sun.xml.internal.,com.sun.imageio.,com.sun.istack.internal.,com.sun.jmx.,com.sun.proxy.,com.sun.org.apache.bcel.internal.,com.sun.org.apache.regexp.internal.,com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.,com.sun.org.apache.xpath.internal.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.extensions.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.lib.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.res.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.templates.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.utils.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xslt.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.cmdline.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.compiler.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.util.,com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.res.,com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.serializer.utils.,com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.utils.,com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.security.,com.sun.org.glassfish.,org.jcp.xml.dsig.internal.,com.sun.java.accessibility.,com.sun.javaws,com.sun.deploy,com.sun.jnlp,org.mozilla.jss security: property package.access value sun.,com.sun.xml.internal.,com.sun.imageio.,com.sun.istack.internal.,com.sun.jmx.,com.sun.proxy.,com.sun.org.apache.bcel.internal.,com.sun.org.apache.regexp.internal.,com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.,com.sun.org.apache.xpath.internal.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.extensions.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.lib.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.res.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.templates.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.utils.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xslt.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.cmdline.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.compiler.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.util.,com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.res.,com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.serializer.utils.,com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.utils.,com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.security.,com.sun.org.glassfish.,org.jcp.xml.dsig.internal.,com.sun.java.accessibility.,com.sun.javaws,com.sun.deploy,com.sun.jnlp,org.mozilla.jss security: property package.access new value sun.,com.sun.xml.internal.,com.sun.imageio.,com.sun.istack.internal.,com.sun.jmx.,com.sun.proxy.,com.sun.org.apache.bcel.internal.,com.sun.org.apache.regexp.internal.,com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.,com.sun.org.apache.xpath.internal.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.extensions.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.lib.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.res.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.templates.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.utils.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xslt.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.cmdline.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.compiler.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.util.,com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.res.,com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.serializer.utils.,com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.utils.,com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.security.,com.sun.org.glassfish.,org.jcp.xml.dsig.internal.,com.sun.java.accessibility.,com.sun.javaws,com.sun.deploy,com.sun.jnlp,org.mozilla.jss,com.sun.browser,com.sun.glass,com.sun.javafx,com.sun.media.jfxmedia,com.sun.media.jfxmediaimpl,com.sun.openpisces,com.sun.prism,com.sun.scenario,com.sun.t2k,com.sun.webpane,com.sun.pisces,com.sun.webkit security: property package.definition value sun.,com.sun.xml.internal.,com.sun.imageio.,com.sun.istack.internal.,com.sun.jmx.,com.sun.proxy.,com.sun.org.apache.bcel.internal.,com.sun.org.apache.regexp.internal.,com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.,com.sun.org.apache.xpath.internal.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.extensions.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.lib.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.res.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.templates.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.utils.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xslt.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.cmdline.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.compiler.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.util.,com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.res.,com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.serializer.utils.,com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.utils.,com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.security.,com.sun.org.glassfish.,org.jcp.xml.dsig.internal.,com.sun.java.accessibility.,com.sun.javaws,com.sun.deploy,com.sun.jnlp,org.mozilla.jss security: property package.definition new value sun.,com.sun.xml.internal.,com.sun.imageio.,com.sun.istack.internal.,com.sun.jmx.,com.sun.proxy.,com.sun.org.apache.bcel.internal.,com.sun.org.apache.regexp.internal.,com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.,com.sun.org.apache.xpath.internal.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.extensions.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.lib.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.res.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.templates.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.utils.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xslt.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.cmdline.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.compiler.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax.,com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.util.,com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.res.,com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.serializer.utils.,com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.utils.,com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.security.,com.sun.org.glassfish.,org.jcp.xml.dsig.internal.,com.sun.java.accessibility.,com.sun.javaws,com.sun.deploy,com.sun.jnlp,org.mozilla.jss,com.sun.browser,com.sun.glass,com.sun.javafx,com.sun.media.jfxmedia,com.sun.media.jfxmediaimpl,com.sun.openpisces,com.sun.prism,com.sun.scenario,com.sun.t2k,com.sun.webpane,com.sun.pisces,com.sun.webkit security: --- parseCommandLine converted : -Dsun.java2d.noddraw=true -Dsun.awt.noerasebackground=true -Dsun.java2d.d3d=false -Dsun.java2d.opengl=false -Dsun.java2d.pmoffscreen=false into: [-Dsun.java2d.noddraw=true, -Dsun.awt.noerasebackground=true, -Dsun.java2d.d3d=false, -Dsun.java2d.opengl=false, -Dsun.java2d.pmoffscreen=false] basic: Added progress listener: sun.plugin.util.ProgressMonitorAdapter@aa1384 basic: Plugin2ClassLoader.addURL parent called for http://jmonkeyengine.org/applet/new/lwjgl_util_applet.jar basic: Plugin2ClassLoader.addURL parent called for http://jmonkeyengine.org/applet/new/lzma.jar security: Blacklist revocation check is enabled security: blacklist: created: NEED_LOAD, lastModified: 1374882293097 security: blacklist: hasBeenModifiedSince 1374882293380 (we have 1374882293097) security: Trusted libraries list check is enabled network: Cache entry found [url: http://jmonkeyengine.org/applet/new/lwjgl_util_applet.jar, version: null] prevalidated=false/0 cache: Adding MemoryCache entry: http://jmonkeyengine.org/applet/new/lwjgl_util_applet.jar cache: Resource http://jmonkeyengine.org/applet/new/lwjgl_util_applet.jar has expired. network: Cache entry found [url: http://jmonkeyengine.org/applet/new/appletlogo.png, version: null] prevalidated=false/0 cache: Adding MemoryCache entry: http://jmonkeyengine.org/applet/new/appletlogo.png cache: Resource http://jmonkeyengine.org/applet/new/appletlogo.png has expired. network: Connecting http://jmonkeyengine.org/applet/new/lwjgl_util_applet.jar with proxy=DIRECT network: Connecting http://jmonkeyengine.org/applet/new/appletlogo.png with proxy=DIRECT network: Connecting http://jmonkeyengine.org:80/ with proxy=DIRECT network: Connecting http://jmonkeyengine.org:80/ with proxy=DIRECT network: Connecting http://jmonkeyengine.org/applet/new/lwjgl_util_applet.jar with cookie "__utma=130000023.2083612426.1372262171.1374880030.1374883476.15; __utmz=130000023.1374883476.15.9.utmcsr=google|utmccn=(organic)|utmcmd=organic|utmctr=(not%20provided); __qca=P0-1431071146-1372262172238; PHPSESSID=1f9jqa0gn8huk8b0mdrs56o8i1; __utmc=130000023; __utmb=130000023.1.10.1374883476" network: Connecting http://jmonkeyengine.org/applet/new/appletlogo.png with cookie "__utma=130000023.2083612426.1372262171.1374880030.1374883476.15; __utmz=130000023.1374883476.15.9.utmcsr=google|utmccn=(organic)|utmcmd=organic|utmctr=(not%20provided); __qca=P0-1431071146-1372262172238; PHPSESSID=1f9jqa0gn8huk8b0mdrs56o8i1; __utmc=130000023; __utmb=130000023.1.10.1374883476" network: ResponseCode for http://jmonkeyengine.org/applet/new/appletlogo.png : 304 network: Encoding for http://jmonkeyengine.org/applet/new/appletlogo.png : null network: Disconnect connection to http://jmonkeyengine.org/applet/new/appletlogo.png network: ResponseCode for http://jmonkeyengine.org/applet/new/lwjgl_util_applet.jar : 304 network: Encoding for http://jmonkeyengine.org/applet/new/lwjgl_util_applet.jar : null network: Disconnect connection to http://jmonkeyengine.org/applet/new/lwjgl_util_applet.jar cache: Reading Signers from 4244 http://jmonkeyengine.org/applet/new/lwjgl_util_applet.jar | C:\Users\Jonas\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\6.0\8\343062c8-528c94c2.idx cache: Done readSigners(http://jmonkeyengine.org/applet/new/lwjgl_util_applet.jar) cache: Read manifest for http://jmonkeyengine.org/applet/new/lwjgl_util_applet.jar: read=437 full=437 security: Trust for: http://jmonkeyengine.org/applet/new/lwjgl_util_applet.jar has ended: Thu Jan 01 01:00:00 CET 1970 security: Accessing keys and certificate in Mozilla user profile: null Missing Permissions manifest attribute for: http://jmonkeyengine.org/applet/new/lwjgl_util_applet.jar Missing Codebase manifest attribute for: http://jmonkeyengine.org/applet/new/lwjgl_util_applet.jar security: Loading Deployment certificates from C:\Users\Jonas\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deployment\security\trusted.certs security: Loaded Deployment certificates from C:\Users\Jonas\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deployment\security\trusted.certs security: Loading Deployment certificates from C:\Users\Jonas\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deployment\security\sandbox.certs security: Loaded Deployment certificates from C:\Users\Jonas\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deployment\security\sandbox.certs security: Loading certificates from Deployment session certificate store security: Loaded certificates from Deployment session certificate store security: Loading certificates from Deployment session certificate store security: Loaded certificates from Deployment session certificate store security: Validate the certificate chain using CertPath API security: Loading blacklisted.certs file: C:\Users\Jonas\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deployment\security\blacklisted.certs security: SHA-256 finger print: F436A5A4AF863FD7E589A7CC99B4B71121D1380269C1679B2EA0AFD9FED3E061 security: SHA-256 finger print: AF840CA2B9DFB776BF81AA94C401BC440C52E5C590C43607A13D6680D83E3349 security: SHA-256 finger print: C99157DF28D28EBD87B8B041AACCF023CF1C9AD0D21FD7116149D7F96484FA51 security: SHA-256 finger print: 3F9F27D583204B9E09C8A3D2066C4B57D3A2479C3693650880505698105DBCE9 security: Loading Root CA certificates from C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\lib\security\cacerts security: Loaded Root CA certificates from C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\lib\security\cacerts security: Obtain certificate collection in Root CA certificate store security: Obtain certificate collection in Root CA certificate store security: Obtain certificate collection in Root CA certificate store security: Obtain certificate collection in Root CA certificate store security: The certificate has expired, need to check timestamping info security: No timestamping info available security: The OCSP support is enabled security: The CRL support is enabled security: Failing over to CRLs: Certificate does not specify OCSP responder network: Cache entry found [url: http://crl.thawte.com/ThawtePremiumServerCA.crl, version: null] prevalidated=false/0 cache: Adding MemoryCache entry: http://crl.thawte.com/ThawtePremiumServerCA.crl cache: Resource http://crl.thawte.com/ThawtePremiumServerCA.crl has expired. network: Connecting http://crl.thawte.com/ThawtePremiumServerCA.crl with proxy=DIRECT network: Connecting http://crl.thawte.com:80/ with proxy=DIRECT network: ResponseCode for http://crl.thawte.com/ThawtePremiumServerCA.crl : 304 network: Encoding for http://crl.thawte.com/ThawtePremiumServerCA.crl : null network: Disconnect connection to http://crl.thawte.com/ThawtePremiumServerCA.crl network: Connecting http://ocsp.thawte.com/ with proxy=DIRECT network: Connecting http://ocsp.thawte.com:80/ with proxy=DIRECT security: OCSP Response: GOOD network: Connecting http://ocsp.thawte.com/ with proxy=DIRECT security: OCSP Response: GOOD security: Certificate validation succeeded using OCSP/CRL basic: Dialog type is not candidate for embedding security: User has granted the priviledges to the code for this session only security: Saving certificates in Deployment session certificate store security: Saved certificates in Deployment session certificate store security: Grant socket perm for http://jmonkeyengine.org/applet/new/lwjgl_util_applet.jar : java.security.Permissions@167a300 ( ("java.net.SocketPermission" "jmonkeyengine.org" "connect,accept,resolve") )

security: Trust for: http://jmonkeyengine.org/applet/new/lwjgl_util_applet.jar has ended: Thu Jan 01 01:00:00 CET 1970
Missing Permissions manifest attribute for: http://jmonkeyengine.org/applet/new/lwjgl_util_applet.jar
Missing Codebase manifest attribute for: http://jmonkeyengine.org/applet/new/lwjgl_util_applet.jar
security: Validate the certificate chain using CertPath API
security: SHA-256 finger print: F436A5A4AF863FD7E589A7CC99B4B71121D1380269C1679B2EA0AFD9FED3E061
security: SHA-256 finger print: AF840CA2B9DFB776BF81AA94C401BC440C52E5C590C43607A13D6680D83E3349
security: SHA-256 finger print: C99157DF28D28EBD87B8B041AACCF023CF1C9AD0D21FD7116149D7F96484FA51
security: SHA-256 finger print: 3F9F27D583204B9E09C8A3D2066C4B57D3A2479C3693650880505698105DBCE9
security: The certificate has expired, need to check timestamping info
security: No timestamping info available
security: The OCSP support is enabled
security: The CRL support is enabled
security: Failing over to CRLs: Certificate does not specify OCSP responder
network: Connecting http://ocsp.thawte.com/ with proxy=DIRECT
security: OCSP Response: GOOD
security: Certificate validation succeeded using OCSP/CRL
basic: Plugin2ClassLoader.getPermissions CeilingPolicy allPerms
Missing Permissions manifest attribute for: http://jmonkeyengine.org/applet/new/lwjgl_util_applet.jar
Missing Codebase manifest attribute for: http://jmonkeyengine.org/applet/new/lwjgl_util_applet.jar
security: SHA-256 finger print: F436A5A4AF863FD7E589A7CC99B4B71121D1380269C1679B2EA0AFD9FED3E061
security: SHA-256 finger print: AF840CA2B9DFB776BF81AA94C401BC440C52E5C590C43607A13D6680D83E3349
security: SHA-256 finger print: C99157DF28D28EBD87B8B041AACCF023CF1C9AD0D21FD7116149D7F96484FA51
security: SHA-256 finger print: 3F9F27D583204B9E09C8A3D2066C4B57D3A2479C3693650880505698105DBCE9
security: SSV validation: running: 1.7.0_25, requested: null, range: null
network: Created version ID: 1.7.0.25
security: continue with running version
basic: Applet loaded.
basic: Applet resized and added to parent container
basic: PERF: AppletExecutionRunnable - applet.init() BEGIN ; jvmLaunch dt 204759 us, pluginInit dt 5853350 us, TotalTime: 6058109 us
security: blacklist: hasBeenModifiedSince 1374882293360 (we have 1374882293097)
network: Cache entry found [url: http://jmonkeyengine.org/applet/new/lzma.jar, version: null] prevalidated=false/0
cache: Adding MemoryCache entry: http://jmonkeyengine.org/applet/new/lzma.jar
cache: Resource http://jmonkeyengine.org/applet/new/lzma.jar has expired.
network: Connecting http://jmonkeyengine.org/applet/new/lzma.jar with proxy=DIRECT
network: Connecting http://jmonkeyengine.org/applet/new/lzma.jar with cookie ā€œ__utma=130000023.2083612426.1372262171.1374880030.1374883476.15; __utmz=130000023.1374883476.15.9.utmcsr=google|utmccn=(organic)|utmcmd=organic|utmctr=(not%20provided); __qca=P0-1431071146-1372262172238; PHPSESSID=1f9jqa0gn8huk8b0mdrs56o8i1; __utmc=130000023; __utmb=130000023.1.10.1374883476ā€
network: ResponseCode for http://jmonkeyengine.org/applet/new/lzma.jar : 304
network: Encoding for http://jmonkeyengine.org/applet/new/lzma.jar : null
network: Disconnect connection to http://jmonkeyengine.org/applet/new/lzma.jar
cache: Reading Signers from 4244 http://jmonkeyengine.org/applet/new/lzma.jar | C:\Users\Jonas\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\6.0\1\306e9cc1-6af10e7d.idx
cache: Done readSigners(http://jmonkeyengine.org/applet/new/lzma.jar)
cache: Read manifest for http://jmonkeyengine.org/applet/new/lzma.jar: read=212 full=212
security: Trust for: http://jmonkeyengine.org/applet/new/lzma.jar has ended: Thu Jan 01 01:00:00 CET 1970
Missing Permissions manifest attribute for: http://jmonkeyengine.org/applet/new/lzma.jar
Missing Codebase manifest attribute for: http://jmonkeyengine.org/applet/new/lzma.jar
basic: Loaded image: http://jmonkeyengine.org/applet/new/appletlogo.png
basic: Loaded image: http://jmonkeyengine.org/applet/new/appletprogress.gif
security: Grant socket perm for http://jmonkeyengine.org/applet/new/lzma.jar : java.security.Permissions@5373c8 (
(ā€œjava.net.SocketPermissionā€ ā€œjmonkeyengine.orgā€ ā€œconnect,accept,resolveā€)
)

security: Trust for: http://jmonkeyengine.org/applet/new/lzma.jar has ended: Thu Jan 01 01:00:00 CET 1970
Missing Permissions manifest attribute for: http://jmonkeyengine.org/applet/new/lzma.jar
Missing Codebase manifest attribute for: http://jmonkeyengine.org/applet/new/lzma.jar
basic: Applet initialized
basic: Starting applet
basic: completed perf rollup
basic: Applet made visible
basic: Applet started
basic: Told clients applet is started
network: Connecting http://jmonkeyengine.org/applet/new/code.jar with proxy=DIRECT
network: Connecting http://jmonkeyengine.org/applet/new/code.jar with cookie ā€œ__utma=130000023.2083612426.1372262171.1374880030.1374883476.15; __utmz=130000023.1374883476.15.9.utmcsr=google|utmccn=(organic)|utmcmd=organic|utmctr=(not%20provided); __qca=P0-1431071146-1372262172238; PHPSESSID=1f9jqa0gn8huk8b0mdrs56o8i1; __utmc=130000023; __utmb=130000023.1.10.1374883476ā€
network: Connecting http://jmonkeyengine.org/applet/new/data.jar with proxy=DIRECT
network: Connecting http://jmonkeyengine.org/applet/new/data.jar with cookie ā€œ__utma=130000023.2083612426.1372262171.1374880030.1374883476.15; __utmz=130000023.1374883476.15.9.utmcsr=google|utmccn=(organic)|utmcmd=organic|utmctr=(not%20provided); __qca=P0-1431071146-1372262172238; PHPSESSID=1f9jqa0gn8huk8b0mdrs56o8i1; __utmc=130000023; __utmb=130000023.1.10.1374883476ā€
network: Connecting http://jmonkeyengine.org/applet/new/lwjgl.jar.pack.lzma with proxy=DIRECT
network: Connecting http://jmonkeyengine.org/applet/new/lwjgl.jar.pack.lzma with cookie ā€œ__utma=130000023.2083612426.1372262171.1374880030.1374883476.15; __utmz=130000023.1374883476.15.9.utmcsr=google|utmccn=(organic)|utmcmd=organic|utmctr=(not%20provided); __qca=P0-1431071146-1372262172238; PHPSESSID=1f9jqa0gn8huk8b0mdrs56o8i1; __utmc=130000023; __utmb=130000023.1.10.1374883476ā€
network: Connecting http://jmonkeyengine.org/applet/new/windows_natives.jar.lzma with proxy=DIRECT
network: Connecting http://jmonkeyengine.org/applet/new/windows_natives.jar.lzma with cookie ā€œ__utma=130000023.2083612426.1372262171.1374880030.1374883476.15; __utmz=130000023.1374883476.15.9.utmcsr=google|utmccn=(organic)|utmcmd=organic|utmctr=(not%20provided); __qca=P0-1431071146-1372262172238; PHPSESSID=1f9jqa0gn8huk8b0mdrs56o8i1; __utmc=130000023; __utmb=130000023.1.10.1374883476ā€
network: Cache entry not found [url: file:/C:/Users/Jonas/AppData/Local/Temp/lwjglcache/jmonkeyengine.org/MyGame/code.jar, version: null]
security: Grant socket perm for file:/C:/Users/Jonas/AppData/Local/Temp/lwjglcache/jmonkeyengine.org/MyGame/code.jar : java.security.Permissions@beafe7 (
(ā€œjava.net.SocketPermissionā€ ā€œjmonkeyengine.orgā€ ā€œconnect,accept,resolveā€)
)

null
null
Jul 27, 2013 2:04:44 AM com.jme3.system.JmeSystem initialize
INFO: Running on jMonkeyEngine 3.0.0 Beta
network: Cache entry not found [url: file:/C:/Users/Jonas/AppData/Local/Temp/lwjglcache/jmonkeyengine.org/MyGame/lwjgl.jar, version: null]
security: Grant socket perm for file:/C:/Users/Jonas/AppData/Local/Temp/lwjglcache/jmonkeyengine.org/MyGame/lwjgl.jar : java.security.Permissions@4764b (
)

network: Cache entry not found [url: file:/C:/Users/Jonas/AppData/Local/Temp/lwjglcache/jmonkeyengine.org/MyGame/lwjgl.jar, version: null]
Jul 27, 2013 2:04:45 AM com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglCanvas$GLCanvas addNotify
INFO: EDT: Creating OGL thread.
Jul 27, 2013 2:04:45 AM com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglCanvas$GLCanvas addNotify
INFO: EDT: Telling OGL to create display ā€¦
applet:init
applet:start
Jul 27, 2013 2:04:45 AM com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay run
INFO: Using LWJGL 2.8.1
Jul 27, 2013 2:04:45 AM com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglCanvas makePbufferAvailable
INFO: OGL: Pbuffer has been created
Jul 27, 2013 2:04:45 AM com.jme3.renderer.lwjgl.LwjglRenderer initialize
INFO: Caps: [FrameBuffer, FrameBufferMRT, FrameBufferMultisample, TextureMultisample, OpenGL20, OpenGL21, OpenGL30, OpenGL31, OpenGL32, ARBprogram, GLSL100, GLSL110, GLSL120, GLSL130, GLSL140, GLSL150, VertexTextureFetch, TextureArray, TextureBuffer, FloatTexture, FloatColorBuffer, FloatDepthBuffer, PackedFloatTexture, SharedExponentTexture, PackedFloatColorBuffer, TextureCompressionLATC, NonPowerOfTwoTextures, MeshInstancing, VertexBufferArray]
Jul 27, 2013 2:04:45 AM com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglContext printContextInitInfo
INFO: Adapter: aticfx64
INFO: Driver Version: null
INFO: Vendor: ATI Technologies Inc.
INFO: OpenGL Version: 4.2.12217 Compatibility Profile Context 12.104.0.0
INFO: Renderer: AMD Radeon HD 6900 Series
INFO: GLSL Ver: 4.20
Jul 27, 2013 2:04:45 AM com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglTimer <init>
INFO: Timer resolution: 1.000 ticks per second
Jul 27, 2013 2:04:45 AM com.jme3.asset.DesktopAssetManager <init>
INFO: DesktopAssetManager created.
Jul 27, 2013 2:04:45 AM com.jme3.renderer.Camera <init>
INFO: Camera created (W: 640, H: 480)
Jul 27, 2013 2:04:45 AM com.jme3.renderer.Camera <init>
INFO: Camera created (W: 640, H: 480)
Jul 27, 2013 2:04:46 AM com.jme3.audio.lwjgl.LwjglAudioRenderer initInThread
INFO: AudioRenderer supports 64 channels
INFO: Audio effect extension version: 1.0
INFO: Audio max auxilary sends: 4
at com.jme3.asset.DesktopAssetManager.loadAsset(DesktopAssetManager.java:226)
at com.jme3.asset.DesktopAssetManager.loadFont(DesktopAssetManager.java:342)
at com.jme3.app.SimpleApplication.loadFPSText(SimpleApplication.java:182)
at com.jme3.app.SimpleApplication.initialize(SimpleApplication.java:207)
at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay.initInThread(LwjglAbstractDisplay.java:129)
at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay.run(LwjglAbstractDisplay.java:205)

I can confirm this, the problem seems to be with the way jme3 makes applets and seems to have come up with a recent java update. I too am using Version 7 Update 25 (on windows 8)

Also running the applet locally from my hard drive results in a completely different error:
[java]java.net.MalformedURLException: no protocol:
at java.net.URL.<init>(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.deploy.uitoolkit.impl.awt.AWTDefaultPreloader$GrayBoxPainterStarter.run(Unknown Source)
This occurred while ā€˜Determining packages to loadā€™
no protocol: code.jar
java.net.MalformedURLException: no protocol: code.jar
at org.lwjgl.util.applet.AppletLoader.loadJarURLs(AppletLoader.java:805)
at org.lwjgl.util.applet.AppletLoader.run(AppletLoader.java:840)
[/java]