Forum strangeness: Post being marked as read

Post I havn’t read yet usually have a special icon next to them (something orange). Lately (after the forum switch) post have been reverting to “read” state even though I havn’t looked at them. It’s very difficult to keep up with which post I need to read with this. Is this just me, or do others see this as well?

I used to see that all the time… I usually log in and click "View posts since last visit"… When I clicked the link on a given message to shoot me to the "first unread message" in a thread it would occasionally set everything on the board to read status. So, I now just click on the thread title and use the back arrow on the browser to go back to the cached list of unread posts…

dunno if that helps or is the same issue.

"renanse" wrote:
I used to see that all the time... I usually log in and click "View posts since last visit"... When I clicked the link on a given message to shoot me to the "first unread message" in a thread it would occasionally set everything on the board to read status. So, I now just click on the thread title and use the back arrow on the browser to go back to the cached list of unread posts...

dunno if that helps or is the same issue.

A bit to complicated for a Forum :P

Chman

Definitely. :slight_smile: