Game Developers :- an open invitation

Hi All,

Wasn’t sure where to put this, so I’m leaving it in Uncategorised for now…

I’m looking at getting into the indie game review/critique scene, and am looking for some new titles to review and do ‘first look’ videos for.

Why am I asking here? Well, I’m looking for titles that may not have been covered by other media, so that I can produce fresh and interesting content… and if my videos are good enough, raise the profile of your title as well.

My values will be a focus of my work, so I’ll be focusing on the honesty and accuracy of the content I produce, but that said, I will discuss any item with you before a video is launched, particularly if the content is less than favourable.

I am literally just starting out, so I don’t have an established audience to offer, but if you’d like talk further about this, please feel free to contact me.

Regards. Stese
sdfrizz [at] gmail [dot] com

2 Likes

Nice. Sadly I don’t have something yet… but when I will, I will give you the opportunity (for me:D) to review it.

I’d take you up if I had something of substance. Probably going to be a few months before I get to that point… Here’s hoping you find projects and gain enough traction until then!

Hi,

No worries!

What are you working on?

Regards,

Steve

Couple months for me as well. And what I will have is more beginner java programmer stuff anyway.