Game development for jMonkeyEngine (JAVA programmers needed.)

Details: http://birddog.extra.hu/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3

Please do not reply in this forum (not even in PM), only by the contact methods provided at the URL.

Ahem!, Just consider this as a personal note (and not reflecting the feeling of the jME community), but I don't think is particularly nice to post one single message to advertise something, and leave apparently never to come back…  :expressionless:

How do we know its not some kinda cyber trap …

theprism said:

How do we know its not some kinda cyber trap ....

XD

this is quite impertinent.  :expressionless:

Ok, witch hunt, get the IP address and compare to other posters… he surely set up Birddog to disguise their true self

ooo, also reply on this thread if you did contact Birddog

You guys… 

BirdDog said:

Please do not reply in this forum (not even in PM), only by the contact methods provided at the URL.

or else a pale and wet girl will crawl out of my screen and kill me within 7 days?

Da

HamsterofDeath said:

BirdDog said:

or else a pale and wet girl will crawl out of my screen and kill me within 7 days?

Damn, I felt so special when she said that she loved me, was gonna marry her in the after life too
theprism said:

Damn, I felt so special when she said that she loved me, was gonna marry her in the after life too

You cheating slut, you told me you loved me and were gonna marry me in the before life.

Til death do us part, my shiny behind... you're out!

:D
theprism said:

Ok, witch hunt, get the IP address and compare to other posters...... he surely set up Birddog to disguise their true self

ooo, also reply on this thread if you did contact Birddog

:) hi. this is also my first message.
I was thinking to start working on jme and I saw this thread somewhere else. I contributed to project recently but expecting to find somebodies experienced in game programming and as far as I see there is none  :). I don't know how he will manage to finish the project.

hello elix and welcome to our fine community :smiley:

is assure you that there are people here experienced with game development (i’m not talking about myself).

usually the people aropund here are already busy with their own projects but they are always willing to help if you ask specific questions.

if you need additional developers, you could create a thread in which you describe your project and ask for help. you could do the same thing on other developer/open source sites. usually there are special forums/areas dedicated to this purpose. sf.net hosts such an area where owners of non-commercial projects can post their requests.

hth

sfera, I think elix was referring to BirdDog's project, not the jME community when saying that it's lacking experienced developers :smiley:

i didn't think of that  XD

hevee said:

sfera, I think elix was referring to BirdDog's project, not the jME community when saying that it's lacking experienced developers :D

haha  XD yes,
and sfera: even though you misunderstood, you answered in a decent manner. That is an important thing in a community to keep it alive, I am glad to meet you all by the way.

sorry for the misunderstanding.

i wish you success with your games and i hope you'll keep coming back to the jme board :wink:

Update on our project:

Our team has concept artists, 3D modellers and a level designer, however we are still in need of an experienced Java programmer. (Our previous programmers were underexperienced to succeed so please only apply if you have at least medium experience.)

Check our website for up to date information at: http://birddog.extra.hu/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3

imho you might have more success with your search for developers if you define the job requirements a bit better (what is "medium experience" for example?). hth

sfera said:

imho you might have more success with your search for developers if you define the job requirements a bit better (what is "medium experience" for example?). hth

Good idea, I will include a more detailed requirements description in our website.