Getting error java.nio.BufferOverflowException after adding the model to rootNod

So i have this problem. I can load the model but as soon as it tries to render it i get the java.nio.BufferOverflowException and it crashes.
The model was imported as a .blend file and was not able to be previewed. It exists perfectly fine within blender. I have loaded the simple box from blender and that loads fine.
The .blend file that i am trying to load was imported from a pmd importer. It was imported very well and has all the meshes and skeletons. These skeletons are on the side when viewing the file in preview (the model itself is not visable just a white screen).
I have no clue why this is happening other than the model having 40k+ polygons. But if i convert it to an .obj it loads.

Could you post the complete stack trace?

Apr 16, 2013 9:47:03 AM com.jme3.app.Application handleError
SEVERE: Uncaught exception thrown in Thread[LWJGL Renderer Thread,5,main]
java.nio.BufferOverflowException
at java.nio.DirectFloatBufferU.put(DirectFloatBufferU.java:297)
at com.jme3.animation.SkeletonControl.resetToBind(SkeletonControl.java:189)
at com.jme3.animation.SkeletonControl.controlRender(SkeletonControl.java:132)
at com.jme3.scene.control.AbstractControl.render(AbstractControl.java:97)
at com.jme3.scene.Spatial.runControlRender(Spatial.java:579)
at com.jme3.renderer.RenderManager.renderSubScene(RenderManager.java:657)
at com.jme3.renderer.RenderManager.renderSubScene(RenderManager.java:667)
at com.jme3.renderer.RenderManager.renderScene(RenderManager.java:642)
at com.jme3.renderer.RenderManager.renderViewPort(RenderManager.java:976)
at com.jme3.renderer.RenderManager.render(RenderManager.java:1031)
at com.jme3.app.SimpleApplication.update(SimpleApplication.java:251)
at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay.runLoop(LwjglAbstractDisplay.java:151)
at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglDisplay.runLoop(LwjglDisplay.java:185)
at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay.run(LwjglAbstractDisplay.java:228)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)

//This is where the error occurs everywhere else it is business as usual.

By the way, this has been bothering me. Would it matter if the bone names were in Japanese?

Edit: So the model has 157 bones and I think this might be causing a problem. Is there a way to fix this besides me hacking at the bones. Though supposedly 256 bones is the maximum.

Could you re test with latest nightly there has been some fixes in the skeleton control.

I get the same problem when i use the nightly build.

Edit: I have been able to render the model when I deleted all the bones. I have not been able to render the model when I decreased the number of bones.