Getting Physics into eclipse

Hey everyone.  I'm brand new to jme and everything I've seen so far has been great, I'm excited to see what's to come in the future.  I'm having problems getting the physics things into eclipse.  I went through the forum and saw others had problems, but the links within the topic kept taking me to the main JME site.  Anyway, can anyone tell me how to do this?

Thanks!

Well, I guess what you mean by “getting into eclipse” is how to check out from cvs, compile and run?

The data and help given here should help for checking out from cvs.

For compiling: specify the src folder to contain the sources and the project to be dependent on the jME project.

For running: specify the lib folder for native libraries.

Run some tests…

When you want to follow links to forum posts which don’t work it is often caused by links in the format for the old forum (phpbb). You can though follow those links: copy the topic id from the link (the number behind ‘t=’ ) and paste it behind ‘topic=’ in you current url.

And welcome to the jME community :slight_smile:

Thanks for your help, but I don't know what I'm doing wrong… I've checked out the project from CVS and jmephysics is now it's own project loaded with errors, lol.  I've referenced JME and put all the JAR libraries from JME into the physics project and still errors.

Maybe I'll just study jME for now and try to work with getting physics in later.

setting up physics should be pretty easy…how about a stack trace? :wink:

If you're getting a library not found you may have forgotten to put the ode dll in the library path?

darkfrog