Giving the player a weapon

nice you have answer

i really don’t know why, but other forums, where people are trolling have bad affect on our new members :roll:

DamionMcCoy:

here, we only help. even if people don’t know java. and there are some crazy people like wezrule, but he is not troll 8)

this community is also “easygoing” and it’s good.

i hope you are not alone with code… even if yes, you have power, becouse you are only person who make code.

so like zarch said: don’t afraid, ask more questions :slight_smile:

1 Like

zarch:

Thank you and your right I was short and impatient I apologize again, for that and your right I wasn’t acting like someone people would want to help. I agree that I should try to get permission and I am working on that but I was trying to save time.

My situation is such that I until last week was the only programer on the project, and due to issue that turned out to be my missing simple things I was behind so they hired another programmer to “Give me a hand”. I was lucky he was a former classmate that I already worked with before, anyway that has stressed me out and left me short which isn’t anyone here’s fault I just hope that people will be better able to understand my unnecessary outburst.

I am not looking for someone to write the code for me in fact that would be contrary to what I want but examples are more helpful to me then just an explanation. I do have almost everything I need figured out but the links provided in an earlier post should provide the rest. I came into my post expecting to get nothing so I guess I saw that in the posts rather then what they were.

Another rant here sorry.

Thank you everyone for your patients with me and understanding I shouldn’t let preconceptions dictate my responses and I will be aware of this in future posts.

5 Likes
@damionmccoy said:
I just hope that people will be better able to understand my unnecessary outburst.

Shit happens and that's fine. We all have bad days. Just make sure you're aware that, next time when you post to get help, we're not your enemy.

We're here to help, but many among us won't be rebutted several times. If it gets to that, we'll just ignore your posts and that's probably something you don't want.

Anyway, glad you've got things working.

Cheers. :D

It’s all good :slight_smile: Think of it as a learning experience. Best of luck with your project.