Going into maintenance mode in about 30 minutes, around 21:00 PDT

We are going to try update our BuddyPress from version 1.2 to 1.5. This version brings a lot of changes, so we are taking every necessary precautions before upgrading. It’s been tested on a development site already, so everything should work, but you know how it is…

We’ll hopefully see you again, with a much improved site (mostly under the hood) in about an hour from now.

Nooooooooooooooooooo! I need my drug!!! 8O

ahem ok. Good luck. :stuck_out_tongue:

Backup is done, so take your bets and say all the mean things you want because if we revert these posts will be gone :wink:

@madjack is really terrible :smiley:

erlend is not as cool as he thinks he is

Yeah I know. But I assume myself. :stuck_out_tongue:

My eyes! Please bring the old theme back! Arrgh! :stuck_out_tongue:

There’s no stopping the march of progress :wink:

I’m sending @erlend_sh a test notification

Well then I’ll mention you right back @sbook so there you go. You should have a PM waiting as well sir. Hopefully your notifications will say [2] :wink:

We’re obviously having a great time with BuddyPress 1.5 :wink: Site seems to be much snappier as well, though I guess we’ll see for real tomorrow when loads are back up

I’m just an odd fellow who really appreciates @erlend_sh for who he is. Awesome that is.

Thanks @erlendtestuser . Too bad I have to delete you now.

Kids and their toys! :stuck_out_tongue:

WTF is PDT? ^^

Pacific Daylight Time.

Please refer to the ‘website update announcement’ for more information about the upgrade and how you can help.