Got snow?

Taking out the trash, in 1 ft (1/3m) of snow, I started wondering how many of my fellow jMEers have to deal with (play in) snow?

(I live in a ski town and I like to ski, so I like the snow :))

You're in a ski town and you only have 1 ft of snow  :-o !?  I thought those kinds of towns were supposed to have 4-5 ft snow for most of the winter time…

I like to ski too, maybe I'll go to one of those ski towns during Christmas vacation.  :slight_smile:

LOL, yup that's my home town; the actually town is in a bowl which doesn't get much snow.  BUT the hills get at least 20 inches and sometimes up to 60 (5ft) :wink:

well, austria here. we had 3.5 meters of snow in the valleys last week and even more on the mountains.

Thats a lot of snow…

I like to ski as well.

I nominate basixs to host the First Annual jME Technical Summit and Ski Trip ; - )

http://www.bigmtn.com/mod/photo/images/portfolios/summit_19_lorez.jpg

(snow: 58"/148cm)

Theres where we are going, heck I will even take it easy on the newbs and wait for an hour before hitting the double black diamonds :smiley:

south east part of poland,

System.out.printf("mamy śnieg!!!");

:smiley:

It had snow snow where I come from i’d be sad :frowning: :’(…cause the women would have to cover themselves up :P, just kiddin…would be nice to experience though…one day

I dunno, this is always nice to see during the spring:

(the cold makes their nipples’s hard ;))

edit: I think its funny that there is over 100 people in the background, almost all are guys and all of them ‘breaking’ their necks to look :smiley:

We had snow the last 2-3 weeks, but now just before x-mas it melted away.  :slight_smile:

And no, the cause is not basixs hot Picture :wink:

basixs said:

I dunno, this is always nice to see during the spring:

(the cold makes their nipples's hard ;))

edit: I think its funny that there is over 100 people in the background, almost all are guys and all of them 'breaking' their necks to look :D

lol!
nice............