Hello, I am new here. I'm having some problems starting

You have to add the lwjgl/native/windows folder as the native library for lwjgl in your IDE.  I'm not sure how to do this in IDEA unfortunately…

sbook said:

You have to add the lwjgl/native/windows folder as the native library for lwjgl in your IDE.  I'm not sure how to do this in IDEA unfortunately..

Oh, by any chance what this function would be called? I can look it up in the IDE Doc by any luck.

~Thank you

http://youtrack.jetbrains.net/issue/IDEA-25681

It looks like they don't allow you to specify it :/  The only way to set this up correctly would be to use '-Djava.library.path=' as a VM argument, specifying the native libraries that way

sbook said:

http://youtrack.jetbrains.net/issue/IDEA-25681

It looks like they don't allow you to specify it :/  The only way to set this up correctly would be to use '-Djava.library.path=' as a VM argument, specifying the native libraries that way

Although, I am attempting to set the "-Djava.library.path' the command prompt seems to throw an error and it cannot find main.

~Thanks.

Hey sbook, I have figured out how to solve this problem. Thank you for the help and yes, you have to input the variable argument into the VM and I attempted to use VCS which helped greatly. If you want, I can write up a small tutorial with screenshots for other users or future users attempting to use jMe with IDEA. Let me know.

~Thank you.

We’d much appreciate that!!  Someone had written up a wiki entry for IntelliJ 6/7/8, but with 9 being the current version a revision and update would be awesome!

You’re most welcome to make an acount on the wiki and whip something up!  Glad you were able to get it working :slight_smile:

sbook said:

We'd much appreciate that!!  Someone had written up a wiki entry for IntelliJ 6/7/8, but with 9 being the current version a revision and update would be awesome!

You're most welcome to make an acount on the wiki and whip something up!  Glad you were able to get it working :)

I will get on that during the weekend. I will see what I can do.