HelloWorld demo problem

Hello all

I download the JME and JMEPhysics from CVS and using netbeans. I followed all the instructions on how to setup JME and it was fine. I decide to practice with some of the tutorials and the firts one HelloWorld is giving me an output error. I search in the forum looking for someone with the same problem and I found something but not like the same error I have. I new with JME and if any of you can help me I will be thankful.

init:

deps-jar:

compile:

run:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Enginejmelib;C:Computer

Exception in thread "main"

Java Result: 1

BUILD SUCCESSFUL (total time: 0 seconds)

I presume that CVS imported correctly so you probably haven't imported one of the jars correctly does it give any other errors?

For the demo that’s the only error. So I will try to import again the JME project to see if I have any error. Thanks for your reply.

http://www.jmonkeyengine.com/wiki/doku.php?id=setting_up_netbeans_5.0_to_build_jme_and_jme-physics_2 This is the document I’m using to import the source code. If there is other document let me know.

I download the jME again. I did a clean and build and the following note appear.

Compiling 1387 source files to C:Computer Engine 2jmebuild

Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.

Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.

BUILD SUCCESSFUL (total time: 16 seconds)

Can I continue with the configuration steps with the following note?

You need to enclose each path element with quotation marks if they have spaces in them.

Thank you I have found the errror. In the project properties I click the run and then in VM options a had:

-Djava.library.path=C:Computer Enginejmelib;C:Computer Enginejmephysicsimplodelib

and I replaced with:

-Djava.library.path='C:Computer Enginejmelib';'C:Computer Enginejmephysicsimplodelib'

and problem solve. Thanks to all.