How can I get a new project approved and added to the site?

I have recently began coding a project called FizX FP. The mission of this project is to develop a helper library on top of JME3 which enables quick production of fairly robust 3D physics based games with minimal coding. The library source code should be well written, structured, and commented to help beginners advance their skills while getting encouraging results all along the way. A simple demo applet put together with the FizX FP library can be seen here: http://sirfizx.x10.mx/apps/java/test2/Home.html

I can see this helper library growing into something very useful especially with the collaboration of many developers. If you can see potential in such a project, please guide me through the approval process.

Cheers,
Eric Eisaman

Only existing projects get listed really, so you’d have to start “on your own” :slight_smile:

@normen
Only existing projects get listed really, so you’d have to start “on your own”

Normen,
Thanks for the reply. I have started, and if you check the link,you can see that I incorporated your bomb control class. (Credited in the code and on YouTube)
I hope to have made significant advances within the next month and open up a repository on GitHub. Perhaps by then the project will be established enough to be considered “existing” . :slight_smile:
Thanks also for your excellent tutorials on YouTube and your expert advice in this forum.
Regards,
Eric Eisaman

Oh, well that already looks like something, yes ^^ I was led to the impression of a very unfinished thing by your description :slight_smile: Contact @erlend_sh when you have fleshed it out with some info and guidance for possible contributors.

@normen
Oh, well that already looks like something, yes I was led to the impression of a very unfinished thing by your description Contact @erlend_sh when you have fleshed it out with some info and guidance for possible contributors.

Thanks Normen. I am cleaning things up and adding more almost daily. :slight_smile: