How to find all J3O files inside of assetManager?

Hi guys!

Just a question… i want to scan entire assetManager and find all j3o files. As files are relative and could be in the jar file, so i cannot scan it like a folder. Please help me.

Thank you.

Make a list.

@normen said: Make a list.

Can you give a bit more information about how to get the list of all j3o objects from the assetManager?
I tried to have a look at DesktopAssetManager, AssetManager, AssetInfo but i did not find the way how to get the list of all j3o files.

Thank you.

As you said you cannot scan the AssetManager, you have to make a list of your files to be able to scan them, you can do that in the build script of your project for example if you don’t want to update that list manually when adding new models:
[xml]

${model_files}[/xml]

You could also generate a java source file in src/… and insert some public static final variables instead of a text file.

1 Like
@normen said: As you said you cannot scan the AssetManager, you have to make a list of your files to be able to scan them, you can do that in the build script of your project for example if you don't want to update that list manually when adding new models: ... You could also generate a java source file in src/.... and insert some public static final variables instead of a text file.

Ok, i get you. Thank you. It seems i will need to scan a folder for my purposes.