How to subscribe to nifty window close event?

Hey guys,

my question is already in the title :wink:

I can add my listener to many elements like this:

[java]

@NiftyEventSubscriber(id = “button-id”)

public void obButtonClicked(final String id, final ButtonClickedEvent event) {

//do some stuff …

}

[/java]

I can subscribe buttons clicks, dragging, checkbox checking and several others.

But how can I react on nifty-window close event ?

I haven’t found an event object that would match this one. Or maybe I am missing something ?

Cheers,

Kaelthas

That’s not supported in the current Nifty version that ships with jME. It will be supported in Nifty 1.3.2 since this has already been added as you can see in this feature request at the sf.net tracker.

I wonder when that lazy void dude get’s his 1.3.2 release finally together tho …

OK, thanks for answer :slight_smile:

Hope that this ‘lazy dude void’ releases the 1.3.2 version soon :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Even if 1.3.2 were to be released tomorrow, iirc there’s a lot of adjustments that have to be done in jME3’s Nifty renderer to accommodate those changes.

@madjack said:
Even if 1.3.2 were to be released tomorrow, iirc there's a lot of adjustments that have to be done in jME3's Nifty renderer to accommodate those changes.

That's simply not true. There are only minor changes necessary if any at all.

I stand corrected then.

I’m running against a fairly recent nifty and I need to rebuild the nifty renderer but not make any code changes. (Some classes have changed to interfaces on the nifty public api so a link fails but a build and link doesn’t. The calls etc are the same).