How to use der-ton's 3DsMax md5exporter?

Hi, I’m new to jme and 3D in general. I just moved from ogre xml to md5 since my .skeleton animations didnt work. I am now trying out the md5 format. I’m using 3DsMax8, der-ton’s md5exporter and Neakors md5importer for JME 2.0.

I get my animation exported from max and imported to jme, but the direction of my animation gets weirdly changed.

In max scene the character is looking paralel to the z axis and is above 0 on y axis. But in jme the model is looking along the x axis. The cart is supposed to be in front of the character, it is the same editable mesh, attached together.

Which is actaully ok, since i read that it is supposed to be due to some differences of max and jme coordinate system, so i could rotate the model 90 degrees, but they weird thing is that the wheelbarrow is under the character and it gets more weird when i run the animation where character is lifting the wheelbarrow. There 90 degree rotation wouldnt help with animation.

BUT THE MARINE ANIMATION WORKS FINE IN JME!!!

BUT, when that md5 animation to max (with some md5importer:

And then export it with der-ton’s md5exporter, the animation gets f…d up, marine is rotated:

So, my question is: What am I doing wrong? What do I have to do, to get my animations from 3DsMax to jme properly? Do I have to change some exporting settings?

What are the fields reverse face-normals, flip vertical tex-coords, mapchannel and bind-pos Frame for?

Tx

Since i haven't been able to solve the issue, ill just load the 2 meshes and animations separately.