I try to load new sprite in my scene, but it seems to freeze the framerate for 1/2 seconde.
So I tried to preload texture before creation and add TextureManager.preloadCache() but nothing expect…
- My texture size is 2048x2048 (spritesheet)
- The first frame when I create the sprite looks like that:
- After loading, its look like that:
- I can create multiple instance of "zangieff" (lol), only the first freeze the rendering for 0.5…1sec.
- I isolated the method which take time in the render function of my Game (not the update!)
Thanks in advance!