I

Having got to JME3 for more than a week, I read all the examples of JME3 and have had a preliminary understanding of JME3, but I still feel fuzzy about some applications. And I want more example codes to continue JME3 learning. I hope there is someone who can give us such things to let me and more friends favoring JME3 continue to write better processes by using JME3. Thank you.

We try to get the jME3 documentation in the wiki in shape already, check back often for some new docs on how things work in jME3. The test classes are also constantly extended during development. Instead of asking randomly for test classes maybe you could ask specific questions so we can add the relevant info to the docs and maybe some test classes?

Okay sure, we can do that. But what kind of examples would you like? We certainly have a lot less than jME2, and the more examples the more we show what jME3 is capable of :wink:

bryant338 said:

Having got to JME3 for more than a week, I read all the examples of JME3 and have had a preliminary understanding of JME3, but I still feel fuzzy about some applications. And I want more example codes to continue JME3 learning. I hope there is someone who can give us such things to let me and more friends favoring JME3 continue to write better processes by using JME3. Thank you.

Thank you for all your replies. I'll summarize the problems I run across recently and bring them out later.

i think if we have a series of tutorials like "Flag Rush Series" that develop a game from 0 to 100 (but this time not a boring racing game  }:-@ ) , could be more useful for amateurs like me for better understanding and for you that want to show "what jME3 is capable of" :smiley:

Yeah actually me and normen are planning to make a tutorial for a game just like you said, it will be better than flag rush of course :slight_smile: