IllegalStateException: Incomplete Draw Buffer

Ok, if you got that far then the Mythruna problem is not nifty related I guess… it has to be the post processing.

You can try running some of the jme3test.post stuff just to confirm. Specifically, bloom, depth of field, fog… if those work and Mythruna doesn’t then I might be able to fix something.

…if those don’t work then it’s a limitation with your graphics card.

Hi, sorry for bringing this /very/ old thread up again, but… in 2014 I get the same exception on a more recent onboard Intel HD 4000 card from a desktop computer. I know it’s a crap video card… I will check what version of OpenGL it supports exactly, but it’s unconceivable that it cannot support at least OpenGL 3 (I will make sure to double check exactly) but I already tried to update the drivers and they’re already up to date as of today. The machine can run Nifty no problem forever while it can only run for about 10 seconds in the actual game before this exception happens. I tried to disable EVERY SINGLE shader I had in my app like Bloom, Volumetric Light, Water, Shadows… and I tried to have very limited objects on the scene and it still works for a few seconds then craps out with the IllegalStateException: Incomplete Draw Buffer

Before it dies, it runs at approx. 8fps which is what to expect because my laptop also has a Intel HD 4000 card and it runs perfectly with all shaders activated at about 7fps.

Not sure where to look for this issue. Thx