Import Button is missing! Help

Title says it all, I do not mean greyed out either, it is simply not there. Any suggestions would be great, thanks in advance!

more specifically “Import Model” button

In case this is a misunderstanding, can you snap a pic of your SDK toolbar and post it?

Twiddles thumbs

I’ve looked before and after making this post, I can’t find any posts with a similar problem. Any suggestions at all would be helpful. I’ve even completely reinstalled jme3 so I’m quite baffled.

Are you sure you have installed the latest release? I don’t remember how far back since that button wasn’t there, but it can’t have been that long. Go to help, about, does it say you have 3.0 stable?

Yes, 3.0 stable.

Have you looked into the toolbar customization (right click on toolbar)? Maybe it just got removed somehow and can be added back.

@pspeed said: Have you looked into the toolbar customization (right click on toolbar)? Maybe it just got removed somehow and can be added back.

Yes I looked but it is also not in there. I check each category, perhaps tell me which one yours is in so I can see if the category itself is missing or whatnot.

It’s under File, I guess.

Incidentally, it’s also in the File menu for me right above Import Project.

What kind of project do you have selected at the time?

It is a BasicGame project, it is not in the file menu, nor in the File category when I look in customization. As a matter of fact, there is no File category. The folders I have in Customize Toolbars are: Debug, Edit, Form, Git, Help, JME3, Mercurial, Profile, Project, SceneComposer, Source, Subversion, System, Terminal, Terrain, Tools, View, Window (sub-folders Debug and Select Document in), XML, jMonkeyEngine, jMonkeyPlatform.

I’m not sure what to tell you as I don’t know how this set is built. . maybe try the Reset Toolbars option?

I don’t know much about the SDK or anything… I was just trying to eliminate the more obvious stuff.

Yup tried that as well, thanks for trying at least. :slight_smile:

If anyone else can think of anything let me know. This still has me baffled, as well as one of my buddies. We can’t figure it out.