Important Changes

A heads up for the next updates:

I need a few days to finish this up, but it dawned on me that you can override using individual textures by setting a components atlas image. However, you can not currently override using global or local atlas images.

Well… the next update will support this in multiple ways. Allowing you to define each texture as either via the xml styles. It will also allow you to now use image tiling when atlasing is enabled.

There might be a clipping problem with the chat since your latest update to the clipping layers.

I noticed that in my own implementation the VScrollbar was missing because it got the scrollarea as propagated clipping layer. Removed that clipping layer off the VScrollbar fixed it for me (strange huh) but i was curious if the normal chat has any bugs. So… it appears it has.

@h1ghst0r3y said: There might be a clipping problem with the chat since your latest update to the clipping layers.

I noticed that in my own implementation the VScrollbar was missing because it got the scrollarea as propagated clipping layer. Removed that clipping layer off the VScrollbar fixed it for me (strange huh) but i was curious if the normal chat has any bugs. So… it appears it has.

Ooops… I knew I’d miss something. I’ll get this updated. Sorry =)