Installing is pretty hard :p

Press the link I posted you before, read the instructions line by line and you may see that this is another approach…

good luck and good night

at step 3 in that link, they use the same url that doesn't work 'http://jmonkeyengine.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/'

but if u enter this link in your browser it works fine, so isn't there a way to add these files manually to eclipse?

The link is fine! I assume your svn-client in eclipse is not installed correct. Try the

that way of installing it. I can't say anything more about that. Over and out…

ttrocha said:

The link is fine! I assume your svn-client in eclipse is not installed correct. Try the
that way of installing it. I can't say anything more about that. Over and out....

the installation of the svn-client is the first part of the video right? i've done that part (right i guess...) :)

Good luck! I'm out!

ok it worked… :stuck_out_tongue: i just selected all parts to install instead of just some like in the vid and now the /trunk url worked

but now when i open an existing file from jme[trunk] -> src (in the vid they openTestLineParticles.java)

and then i run it, nothing happens, but there are 67 errors, and all the same they say:

The constructor IOException(DOMException) is undefined DOMInputCapsule.java

he gave these errors while creating the workspace after i edit the properties

screenshots:

This error is because you use java 5, but the constructor IOException(DOMException) is only available in java 6.

This will be fixed soon.

You can either right click the project -> Replace With-> Revision or URL… -> and select revision 4455

or use java6 or wait until its fixed :slight_smile:

Actually it should be fixed now.  :slight_smile:

Core-Dump said:

Actually it should be fixed now.  :)

daanlaan, you will need to update your copy of the project in order to receive the change that Core-Dump is talking about

Right-Click the project, select Team -> Update ;)
Core-Dump said:

This error is because you use java 5, but the constructor IOException(DOMException) is only available in java 6.
This will be fixed soon.

You can either right click the project -> Replace With-> Revision or URL... -> and select revision 4455
or use java6 or wait until its fixed :)

thanks this fixed the errors but there are still 100 warnings this is not a big problem i guess?
now when i run TestLineParticles.java as a java application most of the time just nothing happens...
and sometimes he sets my screen on 640x480px and nothing more ... :s
is there maby something that i should edit in run configurations?