Instantiation issues

This topic is the continuation of another topic: http://hub.jmonkeyengine.org/groups/android/forum/topic/weird-display-on-screen-borders/?topic_page=3&num=15#post-134121

This was the last post:

@larynx said: Looks like there is a problem in your LevelContainer constructor. Did you try to debug into it and see where exactly it fails?

I tried to debug it but I couldn't find out where it was failing exactly. It seems to crash straight after:
[java]appClass = "com.lesmobilizers.tehmoballizer.levels.LevelContainer";[/java]
With the error:
07-12 09:46:34.292: ERROR/AndroidHarness(741): java.lang.InstantiationException: com.lesmobilizers.tehmoballizer.levels.LevelContainer
07-12 09:46:34.292: ERROR/AndroidHarness(741): Class com.lesmobilizers.tehmoballizer.levels.LevelContainer init failed: java.lang.Class.newInstanceImpl(-2) java.lang.Class.newInstance(1409) com.jme3.app.AndroidHarness.onCreate(119) android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnCreate(1047) android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(1611) android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(1663) android.app.ActivityThread.access$1500(117) android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(931) android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(99) android.os.Looper.loop(130) android.app.ActivityThread.main(3683) java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(-2) java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(507) com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(839) com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(597) dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(-2)

Like the error comes from the SimpleApplication constructor or something like that.

Do you have the LevelContainer class inside the android project?

You could also try to instantiate LevelContainer directly.

[java] app = new LevelContainer(); [/java]

Do you have the LevelContainer class inside the android project?

Yes, I do.
You could also try to instantiate LevelContainer directly.

If you mean, replace "app = clazz.newInstance(this);" from the AndroidHarness by "app = new LevelContainer();", I've already tried but it brought no improvement.

Edit: Actually it works now -_-'. I don't even know why.