Invisible cursor

Hi, I'm trying to make a GUI to work with a project I made for my AI class. I've had experience with modeling before so I figured I'd make the GUI 3D by trying out jME. I've coded my game similar to how furballz was written in respect to changing states for an in-game menu (ie. changing the cull states of certain nodes based on state). The problem I'm having is that when I change into the menu state, the cursor for the mouse is rendered behind it (quad) instead of in front and I just can't seem to find out how to fix it. I know it's probably an easy fix, but I just can't see it. Also, the menu is toggled by pressing escape, but when I press it, the menu flickers and seems to be toggling many, many times. Any ideas? I'd greatly appreciate any help and I'll post code asap. Thanks, Chris

Thanks MrCoder, you're a life saver.  8)

put the mouse cursor in it's own renderpass or use the hardware cursor(see testhardwarecursor).

if you are using the KeyBindingManager's isValidCommand() method, make sure you send in false as the second parameter to not allow repeats…