I’m at the point of frustration, thus this post I’ve read everything I can on exporting from Blender and I’ve searched and searched…
After my exports, I try it in jMonkey and the model is invisible… It acts like it’s still there and there are NO errors on the console but I can’t see it.
What’s interesting is if I delete the jpg that is the texture, I get a console error and the the default red material is used at which point the model will render… completely red obviously.
I have the material named the same as the mesh…
I check these settings when exporting.
-Copy Textures (depending on if I have the texture jpg in the same folder already or not)
-Game Engine Material
-Flip up axis to Y
-Skeleton name follow mesh
Pulling hair style over here boys and girls, would love the assistance
- Add a light source to your scene to see your model.
- possibly some problems with exporting from blender. Ask here: http://hub.jmonkeyengine.org/groups/import-assets/forum/topic/blender-loader-feedback/ . @Kaelthas is blender loader’s developer.
Thanks a bunch for the help man it was the light source… I’m kicking myself! I’ve gone so far in my program and what I have renders without light that I completely spaced it… Ugh thanks ha
Yeah, the lighting shader requires a light source. Glad to help.
Well hopefully I can catch you before you log off you can answer a quick question How do I make my model render in full color? and remove all shading from my program (It’s android so no shading would help a lot)
- you can write your own shader. it will be a very-very simple basic shader.
- you can have a try “Unshaded” shader in jme
- there is old shader in jme library. “Simple Colored” or “Simple Textured” as far as I remember. you can use it for these purposes.