Is it possible not to think?

well is it  :?

If you are bored, SeoWare (that's me) are hiring ;). We need a coder, a graphics artist, a sound artist, a web master, and someone to make my desktop look cool (i.e. a XGL/Beryl/Baghira/KXDocker installer). Else you could try installing linux – you'll never be bored again… You'll always have something to do (applying patches, installing XGL/Beryl/Baghira/KXDocker, downloading karamba themes, telling your friends to install linux, etc etc etc…)

I don't think so.

so… what?

Yeah, I have a formula for not thinking if you want it.

However, it involves liquid Drano and other bad things. :wink:

he already states that he doesn't think. :slight_smile:

and i suppose you tested your formula on yourself, otherwise you couldn't be sure that it really works :slight_smile:

darkfrog said:

Yeah, I have a formula for not thinking if you want it.

However, it involves liquid Drano and other bad things. ;)

:-o i must have it.

maybe it is possible to do so while you are dead or sleeping ( not dreaming ).
I'm trying to find a cure for my boredom, so if i don't think i won't be bored... i guess.

you could try to fix stuff in jme, add documentation to the source or contribute to the wiki :slight_smile:

sfera said:

you could try to fix stuff in jme, add documentation to the source or contribute to the wiki :)

i would be happy to do so, but i'm not quite experienced with jME, i found it a couple of weeks ago... still learning.

well THAT can't be boring :wink:

Sasa said:

maybe it is possible to do so while you are dead or sleeping ( not dreaming ).
I'm trying to find a cure for my boredom, so if i don't think i won't be bored... i guess.

Ah, the old "ignorance is bliss" ideology.  :P

it's easy, just open my class notes on algorithm analysis and in 30 seconds or less your brain jumps out of your head. 

Geeze, bored with jME after only a few weeks? You must not have gotten very far into it, I don't think I will ever get bored of this stuff!

Just keeping up with all of the silly darkfrog posts burns an hour off my work day.

Great, so our forums are now reducing the world's productivity…  :stuck_out_tongue:

i'm ok with that as long the lost productivity goes into jme  :smiley:

renanse said:

Great, so our forums are now reducing the world's productivity...  :P

No, just me...but I'm used to that. ;)

no i'm not bored with jME, i'm bored in general.

i'm not the only user of this computer, once i installed Ubuntu, and everyone were *issed off just 'cause there was a OS selection when the comp is booting up, they thought it was a virus…

although i did sucsesfully installed beryl, but i couldn't manage to set up sound drivers so i could play only one sound at once.

OpenSuSE ;)… So much better as Ubuntu… btw you can hide the boot manager (at least, if you're using grub). It is especially a good idea to hide the boot manager when there's only one operating system (such as linux)  }:-@. (If 3ds did run on linux, I would never have kept this crappy windows running – stupidly blender isn't as good as 3ds :wink: )

OpenSuSE Wink... So much better as Ubuntu...

:-o    -  I used SuSE from 4.3 up to 10.1, then tried ubuntu once (around 5.10) and never looked back since.

Only thing is SuSE used to come with all and every stuff onboard it's CD's / DVD's whereas ubuntu needs a lot of downloading
to customize it and get all the things i need (long procedure on a 56K modem).