Is it possible to have a back and a front texture to a TriMesh?

I have a little problem with one of my TriMesh…  The TriMesh is a representation of a 3d log that was scanned in a sawmill…  I  create the TriMesh with empty ends so we can see inside the log from one of the ends…  The problem is that with culling set to none, the inside and the outside of the log is exactly the same and its hard to differenciate the two…  I was able to get a good result by creating two triMesh with the same coordinates but with different textures by using CULL_BACK and CULL_FRONT but that doubles the number of triangles in the scene and makes the refresh much slower…  So I would like to know if it's possible to apply two textures to a TriMesh : one for the front and one for the back… 

Thanks for your answers…

Klanglier

If you use CloneCreator to create the second Trimesh, then you'll still only have 1 copy of most data.  Of course any scene that uses 2 textures instead of 1 will be slower.

I have never seen an example of having a front vs. back texture on a polygon, so you'll most likely need seperate meshes (or use a shader)