Is the Nightly server down?

Hello,

I am new to JMonkey, I am trying to integrate Jme3 with Eclipse, and As I am trying to download the latest zip (or any other update) from the following location: http://www.jmonkeyengine.com/nightly/?C=N;O=A it is S-L-O-W!! I looked it up and found another topic tackling the same issues (on this forum) however, it seems to be still an existing topic (the topic was one month ago).

Is the server still not working??

yeh, it’s still not working correctly

So I cannot integrate Jmonkey with Eclipse at the moment???

i’ve never done it, but you should be able to download the recommended SDK, and use the files from there. I can’t say for sure though.

Has it been down for all this time? Do you know if someone working on it?

Not sure if the SDK has theJar files needed by eclipse

thx

It’s been down for about a week i think, someone has to go and manually reset the router, shouldn’t be too much longer to wait

Cool, I guess I will for the download (should be done by tomorrow) and hope the file is not corrupted. Otherwise, i’d have to wait…

I too am trying to pull a zip file out of the nightly directory; the download fails without getting the complete zip file.

Any resolution in sight?

This will hopefully be resolved by Wednesday. Wish we could tell you more, but we’re dealing with people-in-charge more so than software or hardware; there’s no quick fix for that :frowning:

I just let it download all day and night and when I woke up the next day it was fine. That is if you don’t want to wait for them to fix it. The file does not download corrupted, it works…

erlend_sh said:
This will hopefully be resolved by Wednesday. Wish we could tell you more, but we're dealing with people-in-charge more so than software or hardware; there's no quick fix for that :(

Thanks!

+1 to what Erlend said. This should be cleared up by Wednesday at the latest.

erlend_sh said:
This will hopefully be resolved by Wednesday. Wish we could tell you more, but we're dealing with people-in-charge more so than software or hardware; there's no quick fix for that :(

That would be great :)

garnaout said:
I just let it download all day and night and when I woke up the next day it was fine. That is if you don't want to wait for them to fix it. The file does not download corrupted, it works...

I tried it 3 times but it doesn't work :D

why its down? I have`not sufficient time to spend!