Is there a way to generate Nifty XML from a Nifty builder?

@void256 :

• Can you point me a good way to make an Element Manipulator , my first start is grab your Window Control code and try to make an Container which easily support reposition and scale its insider…
  • How can a screen element find its controller ? … I know it in the Nifty Code but I haven’t read the code yet and don’t know this problem related to Nifty ,to Netbean or Generic Java … Anyway, I still want to know how Screen find Controller through the package so I provide a List that list all the ScreenController implemented class for user to choose?

what’s an element manipulator? :slight_smile:

if you have a screen you can call getScreenController() and you get the instance of the ScreenController that Nifty had resolved.

for the rest of your question I don’t know exactly what you mean? You want to automatically find all classes that implement the ScreenController interface so that the user can choose one and eventually connect the ScreenController to a Screen when he designs his GUI with the GUI designer? I think you’ll need to iterate over all classes and check them all via reflection but I’ve not yet did something like that I think …

@void256

Element manipulator ?

A Gizmo which help user easily change (transform) Pos/Rotate/Scale attribute of a elements…

Like the Transform Tool in PTS…

http://www.senocular.com/images/2010/transformtool2beta.png

Now I just create a simple Window Control that contain selected element and position it… then add it back to its real container… I want those 8 point can determine the amount of transformation and compute the result back to properties …

But the tool is some time un-usable and hard to control because of confused event capture of elements … I will try to solve it my self and if I continue to fail, I will post the clear question here!

Anyway I think I really need your help to make the whole plugin work , sir!

http://tamnguyen.vn/UpLoads_BaiViet/upload/hd7.gif