Is there an easier way to copy pasted code on this forum?

@nehon I actually meant to download the code that some other user has pasted at the forum thread, as a .java text file (.txt if unidentifiable, could be .patch too).

I thought, instead of selecting and copying code from the forum thread manually, if we could download the code other user pasted by hitting a download button?

And, if the forum thread has several pasted codes by several users, we could hit yet another download button to download the entire thread user pasted codes in a single .zip file, In this case the organization could be like this:

• the forum user name would be the TopFolderUName on the .zip file
  • the ForumThreadPostNumericId would be the sub folder name, like in:
    TopFolderUName/ForumThreadPostNumericId
  • the pasted code FancyClassName would be the final FancyClassName.java, like in:
    TopFolderUName/ForumThreadPostNumericId/FancyClassName.java. If it is not a whole class, it could receive an indexed simple name like code003.java.

The point I dont know is about use cases/scenarios, if there are so many threads with usable pasted code that could make this functionality really useful, or it would just be something needlessly complicated, even if interesting :smile:

PS.: btw, I just saw I can “download my posts” at my profile. That is not the kind of download I mean here, because that is not a code download easyfier, but a html formatted whole posts backup kind of, in csv format.