It was funny the first time

Not so much the second round.

Why was I deleted that time?

Same reason, sorry. Your email is registered in the Wangguard database somehow but setting you to “no splogger” apparently didn’t suffice to take you out of the purging (or the setting was reverted by a changed email or something). Anyway your account is back, again sorry for the inconvenience. What email did you use last time? The same I set to the account now?

Yes. Same email.

Where’s that Wangguard thing so I can contact them? Nvm. I’ll google it.

I sent those guys an email… Hopefully that problem can be fixed.

I only had the finger-strength to thumbs-up you 150 times :confused:

1 Like
@sbook said:
I only had the finger-strength to thumbs-up you 150 times :/

lol

Last I checked I was at 497 :P

Wait, should this be the profile we up-vote? It looks like the original has been recovered:

http://hub.jmonkeyengine.org/members/madjack/forums/

@normen was the one who recovered the account I guess?

Yes. I was exchanging emails with him and then it stopped… He probably went to bed I imagine.

It seems BuddyPress and I screwed things up a bit.

I registered this new account using the same email addy. After this new one was created Normen restored my old account, but both are using the same emails. So, when I try to log into the old account I get a “wrong password”. So naturally I clicked on “send me my info” but I get the new user’s login information.

Quite convoluted actually.

awww poor madjack :frowning:

Exchanged a couple of emails with the admin over there and it seems this was fixed.

Yay.

Hi,

I’m the WangGuard developer.

If any of you have trouble registering, please contact with us and we will fix the issue.

http://www.wangguard.com/contact

Thank you

5 Likes

cool :slight_smile:

I can understand why your system thinks madjack is a spam bot :slight_smile:

1 Like
@wezrule said:
cool :)
I can understand why your system thinks madjack is a spam bot ^_^

Look who's talking. :P
1 Like

Wezrule even registered a second user to keep spamming when the first one wasn’t available. That’s definitely spam bot behaviour :stuck_out_tongue:

Congrats on the highest rated post in jme history!

1 Like
@Sploreg said:

I like that right now it's 255... which my brain instantly says "Ah, it can still fit in a byte." :)
1 Like
@Sploreg said:

Hehe yeah.. maybe we should have thumbed another post instead of this in case we ever get "list by rating" working in the forum ^^

I gave you some of your points back. :slight_smile:

@pspeed said:
I like that right now it's 255... which my brain instantly says "Ah, it can still fit in a byte." :)

We're running short on server space, gotta conserve ;)

Could I also get my “Contributor” tag please? :slight_smile:

@pspeed said:
I gave you some of your points back. :)

Thanks. :D Only 397 missing now. ;)
1 Like