It's here: jMonkeyEngine 3.0 Stable "Capuchin Prime"

Wait…, what? Didn’t 3.0 stable happen already? Yeah, it sort of did. But the guy with the trumpet (that’s me) missed his cue. I want another shot at
[See the full post at: http://hub.jmonkeyengine.org/2014/02/jmonkeyengine-3-0-stable-released/]

8 Likes

It’s no hoax! :smiley:

Please retweet us, spread the word, all that good stuff.

Yay us! :smiley:

Congrats guys.

Been off this boards for many many months and just saw this “label”.
Good to see development is still going and who knows about the future? Maybe I will decide someday to really build what I have started to test out :slight_smile:

Best regards

1 Like

Yeah! Great news! iOS is supported? Only half supported?

@caporaltito said: iOS is supported? Only half supported?
Not at 100% yet but quickly getting there. Find and install the plugin for it via the SDK.

Congratulations and thx for the goodies!

@erlend_sh said: Not at 100% yet but quickly getting there. Find and install the plugin for it via the SDK.
Damn it, you guys rock

\o/

From great cousin Elwood:

1 Like

Congratulations! This SDK rocks.

Congrats team! Can’t wait to dive in more, also glad that iOS is starting to look good!!

@mifth said: @normen Hello!

I installed linux 64 build. Everything is ok, but blender does not run.
It’s needed to set the blender file to be executable.
If i do it manually then blender run from SDK.
http://i.imgur.com/3Z4RU73.png

Thanks. Its funny because they are taken directly from the blender distribution version, did it work before with the bundled 2.67 version?

@normen said: Thanks. Its funny because they are taken directly from the blender distribution version, did it work before with the bundled 2.67 version?

It did not work too. I thought I updated SDK and it was my issue. But the new Installer has the same issue. It seems that’s blender side. :slight_smile:

Good job guys :stuck_out_tongue:

This looks nice, die scene and material editor is now really userfriendly.
But I have one question:
Why does the icon of every project change to the monkey in the projects window?
The asset node is only showed for jme projects, why can’t that be for the icon as well?
I was searching for the class that changes the icon, but I didn’t find anything that was looking like
a ProjectIconAnnotator or something else that could change it. What class does this?
Thank you

@shaman said: This looks nice, die scene and material editor is now really userfriendly. But I have one question: Why does the icon of every project change to the monkey in the projects window? The asset node is only showed for jme projects, why can't that be for the icon as well? I was searching for the class that changes the icon, but I didn't find anything that was looking like a ProjectIconAnnotator or something else that could change it. What class does this? Thank you

No class does this, as we use the default NetBeans project type the icon is simply replaced in the SDK application.