Java plugin deactivated

Hello everyone

I’m quite new to JMonkey and I’ve been experiencing some difficulties and error messages with the plugins.

First I installed the Alpha 4 Kit.

Then I had a few updates.

I started developping stuffs with no problem to report until, after restarting JMonkey due to an update, I got an error message at startup saying that many plugins couldn’t be loaded, including Java Debuger.

I thought it was a problem of compatibility and updated again with several automatic updates but those plugins still don’t load.

Here is the error message when I try to manually activate Java SE catageory of plugins:

Activation failed: Not all requested modules can be enabled: [StandardModule:org.netbeans.modules.java.kit jarFile: C:Program Filesjmonkeyplatformjavamodulesorg-netbeans-modules-java-kit.jar, StandardModule:org.netbeans.modules.debugger.jpda.ui jarFile: C:Program Filesjmonkeyplatformjavamodulesorg-netbeans-modules-debugger-jpda-ui.jar, StandardModule:org.netbeans.modules.ant.kit jarFile: C:Program Filesjmonkeyplatformjavamodulesorg-netbeans-modules-ant-kit.jar, StandardModule:org.netbeans.modules.profiler jarFile: C:Program Filesjmonkeyplatformextramodulesorg-netbeans-modules-profiler.jar]

The plugin config page shows that :

http://i.imgur.com/TM20M.jpg

I’m quite lost…

what should I do to repair JMonkey ?

It’s the second time I reinstall JMonkey… I hope I must not do it again :wink:

Reinstalling is probably your only option… Maybe this goes together with the router problems we have, maybe big files get malformed somehow.

Ok, I reinstalled everything.

I had to manually reactivate all the plugins though but it worked fine.

so, it was mostly probably a download problem with the updates thanks !