Hi there, a monkey takes a few months of vacation and on return, nothing works? This is my misadventure:
- attempted to build my game with javafx-gradle-plugin (it worked until March). Result: error with some libs.
- attempted to rebuld my lib: Result: won’t compile because dyn4j was updated with an incompatible API
- fix the code and point 2) is solved.
- New attempt to build the game. Error with gradle: there is a bug that looks like is solved with the latest version
- Update gradle (4.x to 6.x). Error: javafx-gradle-plugin has some error and is no longer updated.
- Switch to openjdk javafx gradle plugin. Error: won’t work with Java8. Update to Java14
- Error: module-info.java not found!
- Added the module-info and finally:
(package com.jme3.scene is declared in module jme3.core, but module mygame
does not read it)
Any suggestion is welcome