JME Android Studio

Hello all,

I was working on a mobile game on android studio. I used jme libraries for the game. Around 2 months ago i put the project on hold and returned now. I tried building my project on android studio but it failed as if all the libraries of jme in gradle are missing. I noticed that the maven repository of jme is not available anymore. Is there a new repository url for jme 3.0.+ available other than the “http://updates.jmonkeyengine.org/maven” so i can continue using the stable version of jme 3.0 sdk?

Thanks in advance

Hello again. To solve this issue, I got the jme3.0 sdk from my old cached libraries and used them in the android studio project without an issue as a local lib. If anyone want the libraries packed together for android studio, you can download it from that link: Dropbox - JME3.0.zip - Simplify your life

2 Likes

Hello. I would like to add that on some devices the app assumes that the default assets are missing ‘Interface/Fonts/Default.fnt’. Maybe its related to multiDexEnabled true in gradle. Just to be sure this won’t be a problem, i gathered the default assets and uploaded them, so you can add them to the project assets directory to make sure this error won’t happen. You can download it from this link: Dropbox - JME3.0-Assets.zip - Simplify your life