Jme-community.com

Hi there,

I released an additional community to this for writing tutorials and especially for german users to give them support for jMonkeyEngine.

The site is http://jme-community.com .

In general it is multilingual so everybody is welcomed and there will be new tutorials and tips.

I would appreciate if you would come and visit this community.

Regards
Sonnensper

I don’t think “splitting” the community is a good idea, I would prefer to see some restructuring over here.

Thank you for the respond.

I’ve read that there is planned a new board for the official community but this is still anytime in future. I don’t want to “split” it…it should be both used because on the official community (here) you have better support.

My community is more an addittion and mostly for german user support. Because this community is only english supported.

@Sonnenspeer said: Thank you for the respond.

I’ve read that there is planned a new board for the official community but this is still anytime in future. I don’t want to “split” it…it should be both used because on the official community (here) you have better support.

My community is more an addittion and mostly for german user support. Because this community is only english supported.

While it’s true that the forum is primarily english, the wiki (ie: docs and tutorials) can support multiple languages if the translations are provided. I know some of the stuff already has multiple languages supported.

How can I add a translation to the wiki?

@Sonnenspeer said: How can I add a translation to the wiki?

Just make a page with the same name and _de or _pl or any other country code at the end, e.g. jme3:beginner:hello_application_de