Jme-physics on MacOSX

Okay, so I can't get jme-physics to work on my MacBook running OSX 10.4.9 I have the graphics side of jme working but the physics is giving me this error:

Jul 4, 2007 1:35:50 AM org.odejava.Odejava <clinit>
SEVERE: Native code library failed to load: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: get_ODEJAVA_VERSION
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org.odejava.ode.OdeConstants
   at org.odejava.Space.<clinit>(Space.java:76)
   at com.jmex.physics.impl.ode.OdePhysicsSpace.<init>(OdePhysicsSpace.java:243)
   at com.jmex.physics.impl.ode.OdePhysicsSpace$OdeFactory.create(OdePhysicsSpace.java:119)
   at com.jmex.physics.PhysicsSpace.create(PhysicsSpace.java:262)
   at com.jmex.physics.util.SimplePhysicsGame.initSystem(SimplePhysicsGame.java:41)
   at com.jme.app.BaseGame.start(Unknown Source)
   at com.jmetest.physics.TestVehicle.main(TestVehicle.java:80)

I got the latest versions of jme-physics 2, downloaded them from the website last night. I also replaced the supplied jnilib file with one from this thread http://www.jmonkeyengine.com/jmeforum/index.php?topic=4935.0 Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

You may have an old version of the jnilib somewhere in the path, please check that you only have that current lib from cvs or mentioned thread (they are the same).

I'm pretty sure I only have one version and that its the latest. I've tried building jme-physics2 from source, but I'm having some issues with that as well.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks

what errors do you get when you're trying to compile jme-physics from source?

have you added all the necessary jar's and native libraries to your classpath?

It must be the wrong jnilib for the jar/class/java library. And it seems to be a new java part. So it definitely is an old lib somewhere - it may be the one in cvs, I can’t check that as I don’t have a mac.

Is anyone successfully using jME Physics 2 with that jnilib on a mac?

We are using the jme / jmephysics from the cvs.

i'm on Windows and my colleague got a MacBooK and it works fine.

if you want you can try to grab our jar / libs from http://www.stardust.ch/bugs/browser/trunk/lib.

I