JME wiki registration

Don't know if there is already a thread about this (if so, sorry for double post), but I came across a bug in the wiki.

I simply tried to register when I was greeted with the following error messages:

There was a problem communicating with SMTP: Authentication failed using username 'jmonkeyengine' and password '********'

Looks like there was an error on sending the password mail. Please contact the admin!

The username I entered was Scribble, then my name, then my (valid) email address.

Next time I tried to register with the same details it said that there is already a user by that username.

And I didn't get an e-mail ever since.

Me neither… actually I would like to help working on the wiki if I have some time…

i'll take a look at this

ttrocha said:

Me neither... actually I would like to help working on the wiki if I have some time....

Me too, especially if I have time I would like to write a good tutorial on the new applets and how to get them up and running in the browser (with signing and all that...)

has anyone given this a shot since my last post?  it seems to be working, although i've run out of email addresses to test making new accounts with :stuck_out_tongue:

It is working now! Thx a lot…