jME

PM sent

Thank you richard_hawkes I will take your suggestion even though i would much rather learn to use jme instead of going though a long process to understand the theory of java. I do think that i am capable of skipping java and moving onto just jme. i would like to call myself gifted in the ability to understand programing in general. Although at some point i'm going to need to ask a question. I would prefer to learn jme while i learn java because i would have more fun and i cant teach myself unless someone gives me a program to create to demonstrate my knowledge. if i do it its gonna be for me. if someone tells me to do it i do it for them and learn in the process.

If you would like me to learn java first. I ask that you please give me a last of programs to create that will teaches me the basics and some more advanced concepts of java.

@giuseppe105

I'm in the same boat as you.  I don't know hardly anything about Java, but have learned many programming languages in the past (most forgotten because I quit using them).  And I'm also brand new to jME.  And I too have that knack for picking up programming languages quickly.

If you want, maybe we can get together over IM (I use GoogleTalk) and learn together.  We could ask eachother questions, share helpful resources, help eachother with code, etc. 

What do you think?

@ arcooke

Sounds Awesome I might be able to get the lesson plans from my school they post em on the internet.

I don't know how to use Google Talk though. Ill have to cheek it out.

All you need is email at gmail, it has built-in communicator that works together with googletalk.

giuseppe105 said:

@ arcooke

Sounds Awesome I might be able to get the lesson plans from my school they post em on the internet.
I don't know how to use Google Talk though. Ill have to cheek it out.

Cool thanks.