jme2 build.xml: re-enable "run-testchooser" target

irrisor said:

Looks ok to me. What about applying it your self: see Contribution Policies.

All right, here we go. I'll just repeat the original post:

The following should make the "run-testchooser" target in jme2's build.xml work again, which is now missing the native libraries and hence *not* working.
Should work on win32 (tested) and linux (assumed), I don't have the slightest idea how well osx carbon and cocoa will deal with the libraries for both being on java.library.path together :/
Maybe somebody could test that and report if it works.
If it doesn't, it is probably safe to remove the swt libraries altogether for testchooser, but I thought maybe some time in the future somebody might want to use swt or jogl in ant targets, so I added them for reference.

# This patch file was generated by NetBeans IDE
# It uses platform neutral UTF-8 encoding and n newlines.
# Above lines and this line are ignored by the patching process.
Index: build.xml
--- build.xml Base (BASE)
+++ build.xml Locally Modified (Based On LOCAL)
@@ -56,7 +56,7 @@

<target name="run-testchooser" depends="compile-test" description="Runs the TestChooser">
       <java classname="jmetest.TestChooser" fork="true" classpathref="classpath">
-         <jvmarg value="-Djava.library.path=${libs}" />
+         <jvmarg value=  "-Djava.library.path=${libs}/jogl/native/windows_i586;${libs}/lwjgl/native/linux;${libs}/lwjgl/native/macosx;${libs}/lwjgl/native/win32;${libs}/swt/linux;${libs}/swt/macosx-carbon;${libs}/swt/macosx-cocoa;${libs}/swt/windows"/>
       </java>
    </target>

Please do.

Sorry if what I am asking is blatantly obvious, but how exactly do I get write access to the repository?  :?

"If you are interested in becoming a Contributor email info@jmonkeyengine.com with your desire."

http://jmonkeyengine.com/news/?p=18

This info should be also added to the sticky post in the  Contribution Depot.

Can we get [commited] add to the title?

hevee said:

I thought maybe some time in the future somebody might want to use swt or jogl in ant targets, so I added them for reference.

Yes, some people use JOGL with JME. I'm under Linux but I install JOGL separately in order to use the best fitted version and my own fixes. I'm going to check if it still works fine.