[JME2] Tutorials

Hello,

I’m looking for the Jme2 tutorials but they are missing. I know Jme3 exists but I don’t have time nor ressources yet to upgrade my all engine, I have bigger projects on course.

But still I need the Jme2 tutorials for my trainees to introduce them to the principles of the 3D engine I use.

I’m pretty sure you didn’t erase them but I can’t find the right url can give me the right one?

Thanks.

Marc.

I’d suggest you move to jME3 right away as jME2 is pretty much dead, unmaintained and buried. I do remember seeing old tutorials but that was over a year ago. Like 18 months ago more like.

Do yourself and your trainees a favor by switching right now to jME3.

It seems like some stuff is moved around on the wiki right now, we are trying to split the tutorials better so the search engine results are more relevant.

1 Like

Like I said I don’t have time nor ressources to upgrade my engine to JME3, it’s not the main part of the product we are working on.

So could you warn me as soon as the jme2 tutorials can be found again?

Thanks!

@a3dmarco said:
Like I said I don't have time nor ressources to upgrade my engine to JME3, it's not the main part of the product we are working on.
So could you warn me as soon as the jme2 tutorials can be found again?
Thanks!

You might consider it for future projects anyways, since jME3 offers LOTS of improvements over jME2 and the overall workflow while developing with jME3 is much smoother ;)